Game Posts

load previous
Mar 26, 2016 8:06 pm
"We can make it as a little further, then we'll have to hoof it!" The captain says winking at Tosher.
Mar 31, 2016 9:03 pm
The ships starts slowing down a little.

"Your departure time has arrived. Lower the ladder and let these people find their future!" The captain shouts.
Mar 31, 2016 10:10 pm
As soon as the ladder is lowered Kicsi hops up on the side of the boat. Just before she begins her descent she looks over towards Tosher, "Don't forgot our deal, Big Guy!". And with that, she scurries down the ladder.
Apr 1, 2016 2:44 am
Cuon will wait for the halfling to get down before alighting onto the ice with a skeptical look on his face.
Apr 1, 2016 2:57 am
Tosher gives the captain a look, Your wit and humor know no bounds.

He follows Kicsi down the ladder, Aye, pup, I haven't forgotten. Just don't gnaw on my horns.
Apr 1, 2016 3:44 am
Vikent leads nimbly down and takes a huge breath. He turns back to the boat and bows theatrically. "Safe floating, my friends, we'll try to be quick!"
Apr 1, 2016 12:43 pm
"We'll be back as soon as possible, keep safe out here."
Apr 2, 2016 3:00 am
After the party moves a safe distance out, the ship's sails come out and it starts pulling out to sea.
Apr 3, 2016 3:28 am
Before you lies a desolate frozen wasteland, it is just ice and snow as far as you can see. It looks like there is a small snow storm in the distance. You know that you must head north to get to the island and your destination.
Apr 4, 2016 12:03 am
Pulling the wolf skin head tightly over her own Kicsi laments the lack of cover that the terrain affords. "If there's anything bad out here, they'll certainly see us coming."
Apr 4, 2016 2:01 am
Then they will see their death marching towards them, pup., Tosher says, his eyes fixed to the horizon. The cold bristles his fur a bit but it's never been much of a danger to him before.
Apr 5, 2016 3:31 am
Vikent trudges through the snow, following Tosher and growing to hate the minotaur for his immense stride. Soon, he is chewing his lips in frustration. Damn my short legged mother!
Apr 5, 2016 3:42 am
Tethys leans down to speak to Vikent, "Just follow Tosher's path, should keep you put of the snow. He's creating quite the trail for us."
Apr 5, 2016 10:31 pm
The snow gets deeper and has a crust of ice on top of it, but Tosher seems to have no trouble walking through it. The ground seems to change up ahead. It has some rolling hills and slopes to it.
Apr 5, 2016 11:40 pm
Having had her share of trouncing through snow nearly as deep as she is tall Kicsi will call for her ride. "Tosher! How 'bout a lift, Big Guy. Not only will it keep me out of this gods forsaken snow, it'll give us an extra set of peepers up high."
OOC:
Assuming Tosher is willing, Kicsi will scan the hill from her new perch. If Tosher is unwilling then she'll scan what she can from ground level.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+2)

(8) + 2 = 10

Apr 6, 2016 1:46 pm
Tosher easily grabs the halfling and hefts her up onto his shoulders. Keep watch on the horizon, pup. This land is filled with plenty that will gladly do to you what you have done to that wolf, he says, implying the wolf skin that Kicsi wears.
Apr 6, 2016 10:41 pm
The thought of some beast wearing Kicsi skin would have sent a shiver down the halfling's spine - if she weren't already shivering.

"Thanks for the lift, Tosh!"
Last edited April 6, 2016 10:42 pm
Apr 6, 2016 11:19 pm
Too little to match strides, Vikent takes to hopping from one of Tosher's giant footprints to another. "I can keep this up all day," he says, before realizing how hard it is to jump in the broken snow. As the snow grows harder, he attempts to walk on the crust, as dainty as a butterfly.
Apr 7, 2016 12:22 am
Scanning the horizon, Kicsi sees two or three large objects darting back in forth quite a ways ahead of them, but they seem to be heading towards you.
Apr 7, 2016 12:26 am
"Heads up! Seems to be something heading this way. Looks like... two? no three? Big whatever they are." Kicsi warns the others. "Tosh, when they get close toss me to your left, far as you can, if you would."
Last edited April 7, 2016 12:26 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.