Game Posts

load previous
May 4, 2016 9:15 pm
Cuon's eyebrows raise at this last. "Did someone move the wolves?" he asks the rest of the party.
May 4, 2016 11:08 pm
"I couldn't move on of those things if I tried!" Kicsi responds as she looks about. "Wanna see if there's any trails in the snow?"
May 5, 2016 1:04 am
Vikent wakes, refreshed from the night's sleep. "Well, we survived the night sleeping in a HOUSE MADE OF SNOW! And we didn't die!" He claps Tosher on the hip, since he can't reach the shoulder. "Minotaur warmth saves the quest!"

"These wolves are gone. That's too bad, their pelts might have made warm blankets for sleeping."

He looks around the way they came, then around. "You know the way, Cuon?"
May 5, 2016 1:08 am
As the last to emerge from the cramped igloo Tosher stands up a little too early and basically obliterates the structure. He looks at the others, trying to keep a purposeful and stoic look on his face. Aye, it would be good to see what came for them, owner or predator.
May 5, 2016 3:43 am
Cuon looks into the potential for tracks, concerned that any overnight snowfall may have obscured what happened to them. Once he discerns what he can about the missing wolves, he'll try to get his bearings and get some insight into the path forward. "I'm afraid not -- this barren land with everlasting white has confused my sense of direction -- and I was not wise enough to look at the starlight in the night and align it with the orientation of our eeglu. And in this flat light, it's difficult to know where the sun is..."
Last edited May 5, 2016 3:45 am

Rolls

Nature or Survival (both are 1d20+2) - (1d20+2)

(15) + 2 = 17

Nature or Survival (both are 1d20+2) (for bearings) - (1d20+2)

(1) + 2 = 3

May 6, 2016 2:24 pm
Tethys walks over to where the wolves' bodies were left and looks for any clues as to what may have happened to them.

Rolls

Survival - (1d20+4)

(15) + 4 = 19

Investigation - (1d20+1)

(1) + 1 = 2

May 11, 2016 9:42 pm
Both Cuon and Tethys realize that they built the doorway of the igloo away from the direction they were headed as to keep any pursuers from seeing them. You find a paw and part of a leg in the snow. It appears to have been bitten off.
May 11, 2016 9:47 pm
"Something came out here and ate our wolves, it would appear. Must be something we don't want to cross, since it didn't leave tracks but still managed to eat three huge wolves."
May 11, 2016 10:07 pm
"Great, ghost bears!" Vikent hops up and down lightly on the snow to see if the crust holds. "Everybody got everything? Then let's get going before the ghost bears return."
May 11, 2016 10:15 pm
Quickly checking her possessions Kicsi is eager to put some distance between whatever is eating wolves and herself. "I'm ready! All I need is my ride..." she says as she walks over to Tosher.
May 12, 2016 1:26 am
Tosher finishes checking his armor and hoists Kicsi up onto his shoulders. Ya know, not many can say they've ridden Minotaur back before. Mostly because those that have usually did so against their will, he says, tapping on his horns. He lets out a good laugh at this and follows after Vikent.
May 12, 2016 2:02 am
Cuon will bring up the rear, trying to keep an eye out for anything untoward. His bow is in his hands and he is suspicious of this cold and unforgiving land with beats that spew cold and other beasts that walk silently in the night with large appetites. "I have a bad feeling about this place," he notes to no one in particular. "What is our objective again?"
May 12, 2016 2:18 am
"We are to head north to an island and a place called Frost Keep." Vikent scratches his head, squinting his eyes against the bright snow as he steps lightly along the crust. "After that, I ... don't think I was paying attention. I'm sure it will be obvious once we're there!"
May 12, 2016 3:20 am
Did they say how far north it was?, Tosher asks as he tromps through the snow.
May 12, 2016 2:13 pm
"I'm sure they did." Vikent pulls his snow tiger cloak around him. "Oh! Marquesta had it marked on the map. But I didn't look at it too closely."
May 12, 2016 10:32 pm
In the very far distance you hear something, it could be an animal call or some kind of instrument, but it is barely audible.
May 13, 2016 12:38 pm
My ears perk up. Do you hear that? Should we head towards it, or away?
May 13, 2016 1:04 pm
Cuon pauses, having begun the process of taking out the maps to review them. "I think I did. But it sounds quite faint. So far, the wild beasts of this place have not been friendly. I'm not certain it is a good idea to look for trouble. Unless it's in the way of our objective."
May 13, 2016 1:13 pm
I think you will find nothing in this land is friendly. Towards or away may both be filled with trouble. If we go towards at least we know we can hear the trouble coming.
May 13, 2016 1:19 pm
"Let us get closer and see what we may. It could be a party!"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.