Game Posts

load previous
May 13, 2016 1:20 pm
"Beasts in harsh environments such as this are rarely friendly to those who encroach on their territory. I'd rather avoid disrupting the ecosystem here if we can avoid it. I say we try to avoid it for that reason alone," Tethys says, wrapping his cloak tighter around him to ward off the cold.
May 13, 2016 10:23 pm
"We should at least get a little closer to try and determine the source of the sound" Kicsi says, one hand on each of Tosher's horns. "Might be something that needs help!"
May 13, 2016 11:30 pm
Ahead and to the left is where you hear the noise, and ahead and to the right is the direction towards the island and the keep.
May 14, 2016 5:37 pm
"It would seem that the balance of opinion is to scout ahead towards the sound." Cuon notes. "I can range slightly ahead and see if I can do so without being seen?"
May 14, 2016 5:43 pm
Pulling her wolf skin tight around here Kicsi leaps from Tosher's shoulders. "I'll join you, Cuon. Sneaking is my middle name! Should be able to get close enough without being seen."
May 14, 2016 11:08 pm
Cuon nods, "That is well. News spotted with two sets of eyes has a great chance of getting back to the party."
May 14, 2016 11:31 pm
As the two sneak thieves wander off, Vikent turns to Tethys. "Did you figure out how to use that armor yet? I could Identify it for you."
May 14, 2016 11:40 pm
Cuon heads towards the sound, trying to remain unseen.
OOC:
hrm! complex math didn't work (+4+2) -- so total roll is actually 26
Last edited May 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Rolls

Stealth - proficiency bonus added: 1d20+4+2 - (1d20+4)

(20) + 4 = 24

May 15, 2016 12:38 am
Kicsi follows behind Cuon, keeping low to the ground.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+6)

(8) + 6 = 14

May 15, 2016 2:26 am
The sound is quite a ways off, the closer you get, you can tell it's some kind of horn. It blares out several more times while you approach. You can make out very large humanoid figures moving from snow hill to snow hill. There are small holes in the top of the snow hills, and smoke billows from them.
May 16, 2016 1:41 pm
Tosher snorts and chuffs idly, watching the two figures as they get further off. His battleaxe is already gripped tightly in his hand. His hoof paws at the ground anxiously, awaiting a call for battle.

Hearing the idle conversation nearby he adds, It is always best to know every facet of your armor. A warrior's gear must be as known as his own body is to him.
May 16, 2016 1:46 pm
Tethys nods to Vikent, "It has revealed its secrets to me, but thank you for the offer," he then follows along after the others as quietly as he can.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+4)

(20) + 4 = 24

May 16, 2016 1:49 pm
Tosher looks to Vikent, Is he going too? Are we to attack now?
Last edited May 16, 2016 1:50 pm
May 16, 2016 1:59 pm
Vikent shrugs at Tosher. "Let's follow but stay a ways back and keep an eye on them and if they look like they get really excited, we can rush to catch up."

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+4)

(20) + 4 = 24

May 16, 2016 3:12 pm
Sounds good. Never want to be too far away from a good fight, I say as I grin and start sneaking up the direction of the group, keeping a good 20 feet back or so. Just so I don't lose sight of them.
OOC:
Edit: I'm apparently as sneaky as you imagine a minotaur in chainmail would be.
Last edited May 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+1)

(1) + 1 = 2

May 16, 2016 9:46 pm
Kicsi will come to a stop when she sees the large figures. Whispering to Cuon, "Well, my curiosity has been satisfied. What you say we head on back to the other?" She looks behind her to see Tosher lumbering towards them from some distance away. What is he doing?
May 17, 2016 12:05 am
Cuon nods. "I am curious if they are friendly or not. I wonder if the horn is one of warning, one of wake-up, or one of assemble to massacre the small party of poorly-dressed southerners who have washed up upon our shores." He turns back with Kicsi. "That said, I've never known anyone to take offense at someone trying to avoid bothering someone else, so perhaps we are best served by focusing on our objective and not these strangers."
May 17, 2016 2:15 am
As Kicsi looks back, Tosher falls face first into the snow and makes a loud noise on the way down, but they are a distance away from the large figures, and they do not seem to take notice.
May 17, 2016 2:21 am
Accursed rocks, I mutter to myself, even though there is clearly no rocks.
May 17, 2016 3:24 am
Intercepting the rest of the party, Cuon shakes his head. "Following your scouts is not a safe practice. Trust in us to do our job." He provides a stern elven countenance to back it up. "We discovered a settlement of large humanoids moving about their business. The noise was a horn of some sort. Kicsi and I both believe we will be better served avoiding them."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.