Game Posts

load previous
May 23, 2016 11:10 pm
Tosher hoists Kicsi up onto his shoulders again. I agree. Standing around isn't accomplishing either plan. he starts heading off, veering away from the giant encampment. Man, imagine telling that story. Took down a frost giant, he thinks to himself.
May 24, 2016 12:35 am
As you walker further towards the keep, the snow starts getting thinner and scarce, until the ground has no snow on it at all. Everywhere you look, is blue ice. Almost out of nowhere, you notice things jutting out all over and when you get close, you are astonished. These aren't all ice, you see trees and shrubs coated with a thick layer of blue/ You see a trail leading towards the keep, off the trail it looks like tiny daggers sticking out of the ground, but it is only grass coated in the blue ice.
You were a little caught off guard looking at all the surroundings, when you get to the tower you saw in a distance. It appears to have been a sentry tower at one time, but is in disrepair. There is no door and the backside of it has crumbled, it too is covered in the blue ice.
May 25, 2016 1:04 am
"This ice is strange.. odd that nothing has befallen the shrubs and trees, frozen as they are..." Cuon looks cautiously about, wary of sentries, even if the tower is in disrepair. "Do legends say who now inhabits Frost Keep?"
May 25, 2016 3:52 am
"Best keep those fire arrows ready." The halfling warrior continues ahead. His eyes climb the tower, wondering. "Think when they left they took everything, or did some stuff get left behind?" He smirks to himself. "I know, they were all playing a game of freeze tag."
May 25, 2016 11:10 pm
OOC:
This is not the keep yet, just essentially a guard tower
May 25, 2016 11:13 pm
Kicsi stays alert atop her minotaur perch focusing on the ruined tower. "Wonder if there's a way into that thing. What's left of it anyhow."

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+2)

(2) + 2 = 4

May 26, 2016 12:28 am
Kicsi looks left and right of the doorway, but can't quite see a way in.
May 26, 2016 1:00 am
There's always one way to try and make an entrance, Tosher says to Kicsi as he draws his battle axe, charges the tower, and swings the weapon hard at the wall.

Rolls

Making an entrance with an axe - (1d20+6, 1d10+4)

1d20+6 : (1) + 6 = 7

1d10+4 : (3) + 4 = 7

May 26, 2016 1:29 am
Tosher's blow breaks some of the ice and chips the wall, but in his charge, Kicsi falls off and rolls in the tower through the doorway.
May 26, 2016 1:33 am
OOC:
Lol! I totally missed the doorway, but I like to think Tosher will find any excuse to use his axe.
May 26, 2016 1:37 am
"Tosher rings the bell!"

Vikent charges into the doorway, drawing his swords to protect the tumbling Kicsi.
May 26, 2016 2:10 am
See wee pup, you have made an entrance!, Tosher calls out to Kicsi.
May 26, 2016 2:33 am
Cuon readies his bow, but stays outside of the tower, looking around it and through any openings he can see for trouble. "We should be cautious -- there could be trouble within -- or trouble without waiting to bottle us up inside."
May 26, 2016 2:35 am
"OUCH!" Kicsi exclaims as she pulls herself off of the ground. "A little warning next time, Big Guy!"

While I'm here I may as well take a peek around...

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+2)

(20) + 2 = 22

May 26, 2016 2:38 am
Tosher turns to Cuon. Then you stand watch and signal if anything goes wrong out here, I say as I pull my shield off my back and walk into the tower after Kicsi and Vikent, weapon drawn.

Do you see anything, pup?
May 26, 2016 2:42 am
Vikent whispers "Why does he keep calling you pup? Have you been telling him where halflings really come from?"
May 26, 2016 3:02 am
Cuon grunts non-verbally and keeps watch. The glare of the sun against the ice is distracting and causes the elf to squint, longing for the easy terrain of the plains and its dun-colored landscapes in the summer...
Last edited May 26, 2016 3:03 am

Rolls

Perception + proficiency bonus - (1d20+4)

(3) + 4 = 7

May 26, 2016 3:03 am
Kicsi simply points to her wolf skin in response to Vikent's query.
May 26, 2016 3:20 am
Vikent stares long and hard at Kicsi, oblivious to any danger in the tower, then thumbs his own tiger skin cloak. "Are you calling me a pussy?" He struggles to contain his mirth.
May 26, 2016 3:29 am
Tosher laughs out loud and slaps Vikent on the back, Remind me to buy you a tankard the next time we are in a tavern together.
Last edited May 26, 2016 3:29 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.