Game Posts

load previous
May 26, 2016 1:30 pm
Tethys follows the others into the tower, chuckling at their ridiculousness. Perhaps Tosher was a good choice to bring along, he and the halflings had brought a smile to his face as no one had in quite some time. It was a good feeling, almost like being home.
May 27, 2016 12:38 am
Inside the old guard tower lies the frozen dead bodies of several guards. They lay in a red pool and other than the blue ice covering them, look as if they could have been slain this very day. They still have their armor on, but you see no weapons.
To the side of the entrance is a staircase leading up around the perimeter of the tower. The ceiling is about 18 feet above your head and the stairs disappear behind it. Everything is coated in the blue arctic ice.
May 27, 2016 12:39 am
You see nothing outside to raise your alarm.
May 27, 2016 12:57 am
"That's not creepy," Vikent mutters, trying to convince himself.

"Shall we to the keep be going?"
May 27, 2016 1:18 am
"No sense of adventure, Vikent?" Kicsi asks as she teasingly points out his tiger skin.
May 27, 2016 1:26 am
Well. Not sure what else I expected, Tosher says as he pushes past the bodies and heads towards the stairs.
May 27, 2016 1:35 am
Vikent mumbles and follows the minotaur up the stairs."This is bullshit," he says, winking at Kicsi.
May 27, 2016 12:22 pm
Minotaur, Tosher says flatly as he ascends the stairs.
May 27, 2016 6:48 pm
"Ha!" Kicsi laughs as she follows Tosher up the stairs. "Right behind ya, Big Guy!"
OOC:
Using Tosher as a screen to remain hidden.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+6)

(8) + 6 = 14

May 27, 2016 6:51 pm
"Whoa, loincloth." Vikent coughs. "In unrelated news, I've been thinking about upgrading to longer weapons, like a pair of rapiers."
May 28, 2016 12:38 am
As Tosher opens the trap door,a breeze blows through and chills everyone to the bone. The men in this room were manning huge crossbows out slits, but they fell to the same fate as those below. One of the crossbows is still cocked and ready to fire, except it has been covered in ice, just like everything else here.
May 28, 2016 9:27 pm
Cuon paces around the outside of the tower, keeping an alert eye for anything.
May 28, 2016 9:33 pm
More humansicles, I call back as I climb up through the trap door.
May 31, 2016 2:56 pm
Tethys climbs the stairs behind Tosher, "Wonder if there are any clues around here..." he says before searching the room for any clues as to what happened here.
OOC:
I'm getting the impression that they didn't gradually freeze? Sounds more like they froze in the process of working the crossbow

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+6)

(2) + 6 = 8

Investigation - (1d20+1)

(17) + 1 = 18

Jun 1, 2016 12:26 am
Upon investigating, it appears that the men were cut down while trying to defend the area, and then shortly after frozen. They never got the chance to use the last crossbow, or had reloaded.
Jun 1, 2016 2:16 am
Huh, whatever did this came in quick. The crossbow is still loaded, but they look like they were cut down right here, Tosher muses as he tries to grab the arm of one of the men to see how solidly frozen they are.
Jun 1, 2016 2:37 am
Vikent winces at the impending snap. He backs up and looks out the windows in each direction.
Last edited June 1, 2016 2:37 am

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+0)

(4) = 4

Jun 2, 2016 12:14 am
The snap of the appendage breaking off ruins his concentration and Vikent doesn't see much.
Jun 2, 2016 2:50 am
Well. That's some handy knowledge, Tosher says to Vikent, waggling the arm in the air.
Jun 2, 2016 3:01 am
"Leave the dead be, Tosher" Kicsi says.

"Doesn't really appear to be anything of interest here, does there. Perhaps we should be on our way."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.