Game Posts

load previous
Jul 11, 2016 9:54 pm
"I hope at least one of them is a pony" Kicsi says grabbing a bit of food as well "or at least really small."
Jul 12, 2016 12:01 am
"Great. Horses." Cuon notes, "I hope they have good saddle blankets -- could be a cold ride, otherwise."
Jul 12, 2016 12:29 pm
Tethys follows the squire out to the horses, watching out for any inconsistencies in what he assumes must be a grand illusion.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+6)

(13) + 6 = 19

Jul 13, 2016 12:28 am
Everything feels and looks real to you. The sun warms your skin, the breeze blows your hair, and you can definitely smell the horses.
Jul 13, 2016 8:34 pm
Tethys finds the finest looking horse that's unclaimed and stares into its eyes, whispering soothingly and thanking it for its aid before climbing onto its back.
Jul 13, 2016 9:40 pm
Vikent joins Kicsi in looking for an appropriately sized pony or riding dog.
Jul 14, 2016 1:20 am
The squire motions to the smallest warhorse there. "I am sorry, we have nothing smaller, but the two of you can ride her, she handles great and will listen to every command. She is my favorite horse."
Jul 17, 2016 3:07 pm
Cuon removes some furs from his back, packaging them carefully as part of his pack rather than wearing them. If the sun is true and warm, then he has no need of the extra clothing. He finds a horse that suits and ensures that everything is prepped, asking the halflings, "Do either of you need or want any help up?"
Jul 17, 2016 3:25 pm
Vikent swings his eyes at Cuon. He takes off his tiger fur cloak, and plops it onto the horse back for comfort. He then tosses (helps) Kicsi up, before springing up behind her himself.

Rolls

Athletics - (1d20+5)

(5) + 5 = 10

Acrobatics - (1d20+6)

(20) + 6 = 26

Jul 17, 2016 3:58 pm
With Vikent's help, Kicsi mounts up, "Thanks, Vikent!" she says, offering her hand to help pull him up.
Jul 18, 2016 12:16 am
"Then, if we have no other matters, shall we ride?" The squire asks.
Jul 18, 2016 4:58 pm
Cuon shrugs, "Lead the way and let us make good time. I'm concerned our charges may not be as safe as our leader believes."
Jul 18, 2016 4:59 pm
"Let's hurry, I have a bad feeling that they'll need our protection sooner rather than later."
Jul 19, 2016 12:20 am
"Then north we ride." The squire takes off at a gallop.

The country side looks much different than the ice wasteland you walked through. The fields are lush and green, crops are getting closer to harvest. The farmers are heading towards the keep with rakes, hoes and scythes in hand to protect their lands and lives. Off to the Northwest you see smoke billowing from something and notice to the northeast is the same. It appears that war has come from all shores, unknown to the lord. The squire looks worried and slaps his horse to make it run faster.
Jul 19, 2016 6:32 pm
Cuon keeps pace, and is similarly worried. "Given the opportunity, I hope we can adjust history, here..."
Jul 26, 2016 11:37 pm
The smoke grows darker and more dense the further you ride along.

"We should catch them shortly." the squire announces.
Jul 27, 2016 12:21 am
Cuon does his best to keep a look out as they proceed. It would not serve to be jumped as they ride to what he hopes is a rescue.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+2)

(2) + 2 = 4

Jul 27, 2016 12:44 am
Kicsi pulls her cloak up over her face the best she can in attempt to filter some of the smoke.
Jul 27, 2016 1:52 am
Vikent whistles a bawdy song as he rides. As the smoke grows, he feels his heart race. The thrill of battle, the ragtag thumping of a thousand throats straining for breath. Glorious!
Jul 27, 2016 12:25 pm
As the smoke starts clearing a little, you hear departing steps to all directions, possibly an echo from within the smoke. You hear a few clangs of sword on sword, but it is slow, not like battle. As you break through the smoke, you see a grizzly scene. Soldiers bodies are hewn about in bloody heaps. In the center of the massacre you see a lone soldier standing in front of a wagon that is closed. At his feet lays a woman's headless body, the head no where in sight. She is dressed in fine silk, now stained with her own blood. Surrounding the soldier is 8 goblins all poking at him with swords and pikes, he is barely able to fend off their mocking blows.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.