Game Posts

load previous
Feb 1, 2017 1:38 am
Vikent's curious fingers trace ovals on the hilt of Dalamar's Ice Sword. "What ho!" he calls out to the runner.
Feb 1, 2017 1:44 am
The man you see running up to you appears out of breath, nearly stumbling and falling as he makes his way to you.

"'Ello there. I'm Aramil Liadon, at your humble service of course."
Feb 2, 2017 1:39 am
"Well met, friend Aramil Liadon! I am Vikent, you have no doubt heard of me. Here we have Kicsi, Tosher, Tehtys, and Cuon." He flourishes a performer's bow.

He looks sideways at the man. "Say, you're not a friendly archmage or interventionist diety, are you?"
Feb 2, 2017 1:43 am
"I'm no deity. I'm a druid. I don't think I have heard of you before, Vikent. A pleasure to meet you all." He extends his hand out to shake.
Feb 2, 2017 1:49 am
OOC:
Tosher is gone
Feb 2, 2017 1:59 am
Vikent reaches up and "shakes" his hand. "Oh, sorry, Tosher isn't with us any longer. What brings you to this somewhat less frozen hell hole?"
Feb 2, 2017 2:10 am
Tethys smiles, "It's been a while since I've spent time with another Druid."
Feb 2, 2017 7:42 pm
"Greetings," offers Cuon in his laconic way.
Feb 2, 2017 7:45 pm
"I live here with my husband."
Feb 3, 2017 4:10 pm
"You live here? Seems a bit inhospitable to be a home, doesn't it?"
Feb 3, 2017 4:43 pm
"Aye. That it was. But at least we survived." A young elf soon races out towards Aramil. He is dressed in a brown tunic with brown pants, wearing a gray fur cloak.soon runs out next to him, unsure of what happened.
OOC:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4b/83/c9/4b83c907f86840d652c66560aa00afd1.jpghis spouse but his hair should be a lighter shade of brown
Feb 3, 2017 7:39 pm
"We will not be staying here -- as we have a mission to undertake. Perhaps the Lord would benefit from your counsel and aid. Unless, that is, you intend on not remaining here?"
Feb 3, 2017 11:21 pm
Aramil and his spouse Theren talk it over a bit, and the two soon turn to face you. "I've agreed to help you all out while Theren stays behind helping the lord. Or if you want, we could both travel with you. Your call really."
Feb 6, 2017 1:54 pm
"Someone needs to stay behind to assist the lord with fixing this place up," Tethys reasons.
Feb 6, 2017 3:34 pm
Aramil and Theren talk amongst themselves quietly. They turn to you and Theren says, "I'll stay behind and help the Lord out. Aramil will travel with you." The two embrace for a moment.
Feb 7, 2017 1:02 am
"I, ee, er, okay. Glad to have half of you?" Vikent attempts boyish charm.
Feb 7, 2017 1:54 am
The wind seems to have a little more chill to it. The ship is almost a days journey away, the fires from the giants area is almost gone and you see no movement there.
Feb 7, 2017 2:01 am
"Onward then?" Kicsi asks, eager to get back to the ship and away from all of the ice.
Feb 7, 2017 2:08 am
You see a raised area of snow after walking a while and realize it was the place you slept the first time in. Kicsi thinks of how much room there'd be in there without Tosher.
Feb 9, 2017 3:19 pm
Cuon looks at the dim, cloudy sky. "Do you think we should stay here another night? Or do you believe we can make it to our ship before nightfall? I wouldn't want to be caught out in the weather unprepared."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.