Unknown Planet - Leokri Moresal

Oct 11, 2015 1:42 pm
After tracking a sith infiltrator for weeks, you've finally found your chance. On a forested planet, the Sith managed to find a small outpost to put down in and make repairs to his ship after slipping away from your last attempt to stop him. You follow close behind in your starfighter.

I need you to roll a force die to build your destiny pool.
Oct 11, 2015 2:52 pm
As a merely competent pilot, rather than an excellent one, Leokri opts to set his starfighter down far enough away to safely not arouse suspicion. The element of surprise will be important in apprehending this infiltrator, he feels, so it's best to keep it. Upon setting down Leokri instructs the astromech unit in the fighter to "Hold tight. If you see signs of trouble, you may withdraw to a safer distance. I should comm you within the next few hours. If you don't hear within a day, pull back into orbit and transmit a distress call to the Jedi council."

Rolls

Force Die for Destiny Pool

1 Black Force Point

Oct 11, 2015 9:05 pm
The astromech whistles a confirmation, then settles in to wait. All around you are towering trees. Away to the north is the outpost you saw the Sith land at.
Oct 12, 2015 1:54 am
Leokri sets off to the north, using the trees as cover and attempting to move with stealth. Breathing deeply, he remembers the words of master Oola and extends his perception of the Living Force to be more aware of his surroundings. Leokri does not want to be caught by surprise if he can help it -- and he tries to pay special attention to spot sensors or lookouts that may warn of his arrival.

OOC: Will roll stealth, and am committing a Force die to Seek/Control to upgrade Vigilance and Perception checks. Success with a triumph, it looks like.
Last edited October 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Rolls

Stealth

2 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Triumph

Total: 2 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Triumph

1 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Failure, 1 Threat

Oct 13, 2015 3:30 am
It'll be 1 purple for the difficulty.
Oct 14, 2015 5:47 pm
OOC: Sorry for the delay, was travelling on work yesterday. Back 'til next Tuesday.
Oct 15, 2015 3:49 am
You moves silently through the forest with out making a single sound. You spot a sensor on your way but are able to navigate around it without much trouble. When you reach the edge of the tree line you can see the outpost has high grey brick walls on this side with a guard tower at each corner.
Oct 15, 2015 4:10 am
Leokri pauses and extends attempts to see who, or what are in the guard towers. After that he will observe the outpost's walls -- looking for a weak point -- something that will either allow him to scale the walls easily or, perhaps to quietly make his way... through the wall. Perhaps with his lightsaber.

Seeing into the tower: 2 failure 2 advantage
Perceiving a weakness: 3 success 1 threat
Last edited October 17, 2015 2:59 am

Rolls

See what's in the guard towers. Perception

1 Success, 4 Advantage

Total: 1 Success, 4 Advantage

Attempt to find a weakness in the tower - also Perception I believe.

3 Success, 2 Advantage

Total: 3 Success, 2 Advantage

Seeing into the tower

3 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 3 Failure, 2 Threat

Spotting a weakness

3 Threat

Total: 3 Threat

Oct 17, 2015 1:23 am
3 purple for seeing inside the tower, 2 purple for spotting a weakness.
Oct 18, 2015 2:07 pm
From your vantage point, you are unable to see into the guard tower, but you do spot a path you could easily climb over the wall, but it'll take you past whatever is in the guard tower.
Oct 21, 2015 4:41 am
Leokri will move, stealthily past the guard tower in order to be able to surmount the wall.

OOC: let me know difficulty and i'll do a combined roll.
Oct 23, 2015 12:48 am
3 purple for the Stealth roll.
Oct 23, 2015 1:20 am
Leokri sneaks

Rolls

Agility 2, Stealth 1, 3 difficulty

1 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Failure, 3 Threat

Total: 2 Threat

Oct 27, 2015 1:12 am
As you attempt to sneak past the guard tower, a guard comes running out and shouts, "You there! Stop where you are."

Take 2 strain from the for the threat, from the stressful climb.
Oct 27, 2015 8:20 pm
"Poodoo," Leokri mutters. His hand gets ready near his lightsaber and he smiles, menacingly, at the guard. "This base is pitiful. Have you men no respect for our enemy? This pathway is something a jedi could easily climb -- and perhaps do so with subterfuge, getting in amongst our lines before anyone saw them." Leokri turns and spits at the wall and then back to the guard, "Thankfully, we have at least one guard here who seems to be paying attention. Who are you that I might speak well of you to your superiors?"

Total result: 4 success, 3 threat.
Last edited October 28, 2015 3:09 am

Rolls

A deception role - difficulty forthcoming.

4 Success, 1 Advantage

Total: 4 Success, 1 Advantage

difficulty dice + a boost

4 Threat

Total: 4 Threat

Oct 28, 2015 2:53 am
It'll be 3 purple, but with a blue from the compliment and his confusion at the situation.
Oct 28, 2015 3:15 am
DarthWash says:
It'll be 3 purple, but with a blue from the compliment and his confusion at the situation.

Updated.
Last edited October 28, 2015 3:15 am
Oct 31, 2015 1:05 am
"Uh yeah. I'm Ensign Barret Tai. I'll call my supervisor to let her know you've arrived. It shouldn't take her too long to meet with someone of your importance. .. Mr?" The guard reaches in his coat and pulls out a handheld comm.
Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am
Leokri reaches out a hand and pulls the comlink to him with the Force. "Don't bother, Ensign. I'd prefer to make my presence known in my own way, if you would. Thank you for a job well done." He tosses the comm back to Ensign Tai to show that his use of the Force was but a demonstration and he's not denying the ensign a tool to get his job done. "You should return to your duties and keep an eye out for any interlopers."
Last edited October 31, 2015 3:05 am

Rolls

Move power activate!

2 White Force Points

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.