General OoC discussion

load previous
Dec 10, 2015 8:48 am
Sara is also keen to pursue the rumour they came to investigate in the first place, especially as Black appears to be an enigma. If he's a genuine problem, his influence will resurface. With respect to trainers, as my class is only 5 levels deep, I'll be following it until its stopping point (so I'll eventually need to find the ranger trainer, although that will be some time from now as we're still 220ish XP short of a level; so I haven't prioritized doing so).
Dec 10, 2015 11:19 am
Morgran will greet the strangers around him, and ask what they know about the man called Black.

"Who be th'villian Black? What ye of this villiage know of him?"

Rolls

Persuasion - (1d20-2)

(6) - 2 = 4

Dec 19, 2015 3:27 am
I'm going to be absolutely slammed over the weekend working on an epic Star Wars - The Force Awakens birthday cake. Won't be able to post, sorry!
Dec 23, 2015 6:47 am
Sorry for the long delay, everyone. I will endeavor to resume my practice of daily posting.
Dec 24, 2015 5:32 am
Hard time of year to be regular. No worries.
Dec 24, 2015 5:56 am
Yeah, no worries! Enjoy the holidays, everyone! :-)
Dec 24, 2015 12:16 pm
Jabes- where's that cake at? :-p
Dec 27, 2015 7:52 pm
Moofsalot says:
Jabes- where's that cake at? :-p
The cake turned out great, but I haven't had time to post photos. In the meantime do check out our photo album - it's chock full of geekiness! :-)
Dec 27, 2015 8:23 pm
Your user avatar is a CAKE?? Wow, that's really great.
Dec 27, 2015 11:10 pm
Those cakes are incredible!
Dec 28, 2015 9:24 am
Thanks, guys! :-) Here's a little sneak peek at the Poe Dameron X-Wing cake topper.
Dec 29, 2015 6:00 pm
Moofsalot says:

OOC: does one 'train' to be a better warlock?
Mechanically, yes, but in play the training will look a lot different than going to the Swordmaster to learn another fighter level.
Jan 2, 2016 3:55 pm
I don't even have to roleplay Thacogygax as awkward - the dice are doing it for me! :-D Is someone going to tell him his tail is sticking out? Haha!
Jan 11, 2016 9:12 pm
An aside: I'm trying to write this farmer exactly how people in Austria talked when I was there, touring Wien and Salzburg. Coming from the United States, this use of hyperbolic honorifics for everyday people like me seemed ridiculous, and provoked suspicion that the people were being sarcastic. "Most Grand Lord? Who, me??!" Nope, not sarcastic; it's just part of the culture.
Jan 19, 2016 11:26 pm
Hi all, I'm away until Saturday at Center Parcs. See you shortly!
Jan 21, 2016 3:08 am
Quest, Morgran, and Aanbo can each try Perception and Medicine checks, in addition to the investigation that Aanbo has undertaken.
Jan 21, 2016 3:48 am
I hope you don't mind. I've added the Perception and Medicine rolls to my original post.
Jan 21, 2016 5:24 am
Yes, that's good, CancerMan.
Moofsalot says:
I give Ogbar a wink. I'm certain that will set his mind at ease.
I laughed out loud at this. Great interplay between characters!
Jan 22, 2016 10:06 pm
I tried to ad lib a little what a 0 perception roll means. Needless to say, Klak has no clue what may or may not be coming.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.