Out-of-Character

load previous
Sep 9, 2018 6:36 am
marithyme says:
Oops! Sorry, Kuwago. Will try to remember.
No worries! I mean, I forgot myself! :-D
Last edited September 9, 2018 6:36 am
Sep 11, 2018 4:29 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
marithyme says:
Kuwago sweeps over the ruined town in a tight circle around the inn. He doesn't notice anything amiss.
I had to ask myself whether Kuwago is male or female - I'd honestly quite forgotten! Went back to Maliksi's intro post and yeah Kuwago is female.

Also: it's funny how this game's entire table has changed! I may have been part of this the longest but I also came in as a replacement.
Yeah, to think Xadania was brought on just to keep everyone else alive...
Dec 4, 2018 12:38 am
As many of you already know, I’ve been pretty overwhelmed with life outside in the real world for the past 6 months, and I’ve really slowed down in my ability to post, especially posting with any attention to detail. At first I tried to keep up with all of my games, but I’ve reluctantly accepted I have to let some go in order to do a better job with the ones remaining.

So…I’m currently DMing three active games and I’d like to cut it down to two. I like all of them, but one is significantly more active than the other two. So that is one that I’m going to keep, and I have to decide which of the others to maintain as well.

And, you guessed it, this is one of the other two. So, consider this a role call (pun intended) and a question of how interested you are in continuing, with the assumption that I will up my game (so to speak) as long as you do, too.

For those who prefer numbers to narrative, give me a percentage interest and/or investment in this game. Please send as a note, so no one needs feel bad if they are not as keen as others (or vice versa). Also, if you’re getting this message twice, let me know which game you prefer.

Thanks for reading this abnormally long (for me) post, and in advance for any help you give in making this decision.

P.s. I will not close off whichever game I pause, btw, just cease posting until I am back on my feet.

P.p.s. Also, if this seems like I’m really belabouring this…well that’s because I take DMing kinda seriously and I like all you folks and am super bummed about letting you down. :)
Dec 4, 2018 12:46 am
I'm very interested in continuing this game. But if it ends up being axed, I will understand.
Dec 4, 2018 1:05 am
CancerMan sent a note to marithyme
Dec 4, 2018 3:39 pm
Moofsalot sent a note to marithyme
Jan 9, 2019 6:11 am
Due to physical and mental health issues I disappeared from GP for a month or so, but I am currently easing back in. I would very much like to continue here but will understand if you need to put it on hold to maintain RL balance. I should know that can be tough to manage.
Jan 12, 2019 12:28 am
Welcome back, my friend! This is probably the game I shall keep, as there was much more interest here. Any objections to me inviting the active ones over from the other game?
Jan 12, 2019 12:29 am
I have no objections.
Jan 12, 2019 3:19 am
I'm fine with that.
Jan 12, 2019 4:57 am
As long as we’re allowed to turn evil and pick them off one by one.
Jan 25, 2019 2:12 am
... but really, can we kill them?
Jan 25, 2019 2:31 am
Maybe they're cursed with an illusion that makes them look like plant zombies in the house we're approaching.
Feb 4, 2019 3:04 pm
I don't recall saying that would be "good" characters. :)
Oct 6, 2019 5:21 pm
I will be on a family trip from 6 Oct through 11 Oct, and will have limited access. I should be able to check in at least once a day when back at the hotel, but my participation will be otherwise diminished.
Oct 14, 2019 2:38 pm
Thanks for letting me know. I will continue to be slow but steady in my pace, so vacations are unlikely to disrupt the flow.

I can't post daily like I used to, but can mostly manage weekly. I'm trying hard to make it sustainable so I don't have to leave GP. :)
Jan 21, 2020 4:03 pm
With marithyme leaving GP is this game being handed over to a new DM (our third)?
Jan 21, 2020 5:31 pm
Well, if everyone is willing to continue, I can take over.

Show of hands, who's here and wants to keep this adventure going?
Jan 21, 2020 5:44 pm
I'd be willing to continue.
Jan 21, 2020 6:15 pm
Count me in!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.