Gossip, banter, chit-chat and discussion (OOC)

load previous
Mar 14, 2017 5:54 pm
Who was suffering from Computer love and wanted to make the face eater robot her bae?
Mar 14, 2017 5:59 pm
Um... not exactly what I had in mind.
:-)
Mar 14, 2017 7:54 pm
Finished reading my old threads, I got a lot accomplished... also Fenn is like Maleficent's grand son... T_T so proud. But yeah now that I know of some of what's going on in the thread and we have the hacked key card for entry this ought to be good. So the current thread I'm in with Darth was to inject the backdoor for the actual heist.
Mar 14, 2017 8:44 pm
ok, so the plan now is for tish to slice the systems to create that backdoor, correct?
Mar 14, 2017 8:51 pm
Once we finish the circuit around the place to status security patrols and Fenn does something as a distraction.
Mar 14, 2017 9:37 pm
No problem. Let me know when I get to bash some skulls.
Last edited March 14, 2017 9:38 pm
Mar 23, 2017 2:27 am
Hey all, I am pretty swamped right now with personal and professional concerns, and I don't want to hold up this game.

If I can't get character sheet info entered by this weekend, I am going to bow out and let you guys move forward without me. Very sorry for the delay!
Mar 23, 2017 9:04 am
No worries Tuk; as I said, I'm more than happy to take it slow anyway.
Apr 5, 2017 3:40 pm
hey all

I will be going on vacation for the next two weeks. I'm taking my family to the United Kingdom.

I will have access to wifi on some days, but being vacation, I don't know how much down time I'll have.

I leave the 7th, return on the 23rd.
Apr 5, 2017 3:42 pm
I'm jealous (I want Mr Mime.)... also don't try blood sausage or spotted dick. >,
Apr 6, 2017 10:22 am
Try all the foods! Just don't ask what's in them. :-)

I can heartily recommend haggis if you're going north of the border. Although people talk a lot about the contents, it's actually much better than a burger. Mostly what is in it is oats and spices.
Apr 6, 2017 3:35 pm
yeah, my wife is excited about haggis
Apr 25, 2017 3:45 pm
^ Darth is back btw if we were still moving forward.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.