Prologue: Tionne Darek

load previous
May 31, 2016 9:02 pm
The lights go off with a bang and as they do one of them pops, exposing the power couplings. Fortunately Tionne had shut the power off, otherwise that could have fried anyone standing beside it!
May 31, 2016 9:05 pm
Tionne slips on her scanner goggles and peers around the converter to see if she has company.
OOC:
Rolled perceptions incorrectly before. I have 1 rank in it. Added a blue to my Stealth roll (for all the good it did me) for being in the dark.
Last edited May 31, 2016 9:06 pm

Rolls

Perception (Cun-2, 1 rank)

3 Advantage, 1 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Failure, 2 Advantage

Stealth (Ag-3, no ranks)

2 Success, 3 Advantage, 2 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 1 Advantage

Jun 1, 2016 2:00 pm
OOC:
How do you want to use your advantages?
Tionne couldn't see anyone out there in the dark, despite her goggles, but fortunately that probably meant they couldn't see her either.
Jun 1, 2016 2:37 pm
OOC:
I want to use my advantages to say this is a blind alley, but there's a door at the end.

Tionne moves slowly and carefully through the darkened alley toward the door at the dead end. When she reaches the door, she examines the lock carefully, then attempts to get it open.
OOC:
Included a Skullduggery roll for if the door has a conventional lock, and a Computers roll for if it has an electronic lock.

Rolls

Stealth (Ag-3, no ranks, blue for darkness)

4 Success, 2 Threat

Total: 4 Success, 2 Threat

Skullduggery (Cu-2, no ranks)

2 Advantage, 2 Failure

Total: 2 Failure, 2 Advantage

Computers (Int-4, 1 rank)

3 Success, 3 Advantage, 3 Threat

Total: 3 Success

Jun 1, 2016 2:45 pm
Tionne makes it to the door in the end of the alley and examines it with her goggles; excellent, an electronic lock! She fiddles with some electrodes for a few moments and pops it open just as an airspeeder appears at the end of the alley, shining a bright beam of light towards the power converter where she had just been a moment before.
Jun 1, 2016 6:20 pm
Tionne ducks through the door as quietly as possible.
OOC:
If possible, she locks it behind her. Computers roll included below.

Rolls

Stealth (Ag-3, no ranks)

4 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 1 Threat

Computers (Int-4, 1 rank)

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Triumph, 2 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 1 Threat, 1 Triumph

Jun 1, 2016 6:27 pm
OOC:
So...that Triumph there...

I'd like to use it in one of two ways: Either I've managed to scramble the locks code so that even the original key won't open it, thus preventing pursuit, or this is an abandoned warehouse. Abandoned for a looooong time. Safehouse? Or both? :D
Jun 1, 2016 7:17 pm
OOC:
I'll allow scrambling the lock. In addition this place is abandoned, but because of its location right next to Solo's (a bar CorSec are bound to keep an eye on) you wouldn't be able to use it for regular meetings. It could come in handy though. We will need to start an asset register.
Jun 1, 2016 7:33 pm
OOC:
Sounds good.
Tionne looks around the abandoned building, briefly taking stock of her surroundings. She makes her way to another entrance, then hunkers down for a moment. She takes off the hooded poncho she's been wearing and wraps a scrap of oily cloth around her hair like a bandanna. No way to disguise the bag. She pulls the valuable items out of it and moves them to pockets in her vest and utility belt. She folds the poncho up small and tucks in into her belt at the back of her waist. She leaves the goggles on, and zips the collar of her vest up as high as it can go, hunching her shoulders so most of her face is obscured.

That'll have to do I guess. Stang! I'm not cut out for this cloak and dagger stuff! she carefully opens the door and peers out into the street. Time to talk to someone bigger...
OOC:
Tionne wants to go the Underboss above Helia; her boss essentially. Is this someone I would just know, or do you need a Knowledge check?
Last edited June 1, 2016 7:34 pm
Jun 1, 2016 7:53 pm
OOC:
Helia is a Vigo, so her boss is Zekka Thyne. You might want to avoid that encounter for a little while.

I assume you were thinking about getting the bounty removed. How about getting protection from some Black Sun rival instead? The ones with enough clout to stay independent just now are Groola the Hutt and Tarfful.
Jun 1, 2016 8:03 pm
OOC:
Not necessarily removed, but yeah the idea was to strike a deal independent of Helia. Rebels are gonna need secure means of transportation; that means smugglers. I'm thinking Tarfful is Tionne's next stop.
Jun 1, 2016 8:06 pm
OOC:
In which case I think some backup would be useful. Are you happy to go see the wookie after you meet the rest of the cell?
Jun 1, 2016 8:23 pm
OOC:
Sure so long as there's no more "friendly" entanglements, lol. Still haven't learned the info I need.
Jun 1, 2016 8:46 pm
OOC:
That's okay, you have a lead.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.