Episode 1d - Setting Up Shop

load previous
Jun 22, 2016 7:50 pm
Sounds good. Should I head over now? I'll bring someone along, she knows a little more about this stuff than me, I say, surprisingly matching your excitement, but probably about a different thing altogether.
Jun 22, 2016 8:05 pm
"Sure, lets talk face to face. Safer anyway." Tionne signs off.
Jul 6, 2016 5:43 pm
It isn't long before I arrive at the coordinates Tionne gave me. I wasn't expecting much for a location, considering the last place we all looked at together was literally a hole in the ground. With me I have a small Drall, that Tionne may recognize as Saquesh.

I knock on the door to the shop and await Tionne.
Jul 8, 2016 1:31 pm
Tionne lets you in with all the air of a young college student showing off her new digs. She gives you a brief tour, and introduces you to Zen, a tall humanoid dock lifter droid with a strange bulge on his head.

Once these pleasantries are over, you all gather in the workshop, which is the cleanest of the rooms in place, "So, sounds like we both need to find some parts for some tech. I've drawn up a round schematic of what I need, how about you guys?"
Jul 8, 2016 2:15 pm
Zen clatters about in the background, trying to tidy up but finding the fine motor control of his limbs to be insufficient for the task.
Jul 11, 2016 7:08 pm
Saquesh lingers near the door, obviously very nervous. She doesn't look Tionne in the eye, and whenever Zen bangs something she almost jumps her own height.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.