[Recruitment] Waterdeep:Urban Adventures

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Oct 15, 2022 6:09 pm
<--- Among the many that bailed due to no dungeon master.
Oct 15, 2022 6:41 pm
That's a shame. I have a soft spot for the City of Splendours and was pleased to see somebody running a game there.
Oct 17, 2022 12:19 am
I have a lot on my plate, but if you folks can withstand slow postings, I'd be willing to resurrect my Waterdhavian Knights campaign for 5e. My posting rate will not be fast, but I can manage a couple of times a week. Let me know.
Oct 17, 2022 12:49 am
WhtKnt says:
I have a lot on my plate, but if you folks can withstand slow postings, I'd be willing to resurrect my Waterdhavian Knights campaign for 5e. My posting rate will not be fast, but I can manage a couple of times a week. Let me know.
I'm down to play. That being said, please don't overextend yourself for our sake.
Oct 17, 2022 1:19 am
What is "Waterhavian Knights?"
Oct 17, 2022 3:29 am
GeneCortess says:
What is "Waterhavian Knights?"
It would, literally, mean "Knights of Waterdeep."

Waterdhavian is the term used to refer to those from the Waterdeep region.
Oct 17, 2022 6:13 am
It's a play on words. Waterdhavian is, as MaJunior noted, a reference to the inhabitants of Waterdeep. Knights could be taken literally, but it could also be read as Nights, a reference to the fact that the City of Splendors has much to offer after dark. Since the PCs would be (mostly) young nobles, their adventures would center around the city itself.
Oct 27, 2022 11:44 pm
Interesting stuff! I began on the Waterdeep campaign, but never finished it. Do you still need players for this?
Oct 28, 2022 6:04 pm
Haven't committed to it yet. Was looking to see how much interest there might be.
Oct 28, 2022 6:19 pm
I'd be interested also.
Oct 28, 2022 9:24 pm
I am interested also. Currently not in any campaigns besides the one I am running...
Oct 30, 2022 12:58 am
Okay, I need to clarify. I am not the original poster for this game. That person has apparently disappeared. I was offering to run my own version, Waterdhavian Knights, in which all the characters are young nobles in Waterdeep, having adventures in the City of Splendors. You may choose to play a member of one of the noble houses of the city or the child of a noble visiting an embassy. I will even extend the original premise to include non-nobles if you can form a connection to the party.
Oct 30, 2022 2:14 am
Certainly sounds good to me.
Oct 30, 2022 7:24 pm
Okay, give me a little while and I'll put together a forum and invite everyone who has expressed interest.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.