Out-of-Character Posts Thread

load previous
Nov 27, 2016 2:43 am
Holiday scramble is mostly done now. m^2, how do you want to handle spirit binding going forwards? Should I treat it just like any other skill, you'll declare the Ob when it's the appropriate task for an intent, etc.? Or should I use the full rules from the Codex, choosing my Spirit Strength, medium, etc?

'cause Nulgha's about to make a nighttime expedition to the Docks.
Nov 28, 2016 3:14 am
Hello gents, so the guy who expressed interest in the game has gone to radio silence. I was hoping to get someone on the docket or at least in the works before moving ahead but doesn't look like that's gonna pan out so smoothly.

Epi, we'll use the full rules for spirit binding.
Nov 28, 2016 2:18 pm
OK, Em, I'm wanting to do the Circles check to find someone with information useful to breaking into the compound. What is the OB and do I get helping dice from Carlod?
Nov 28, 2016 4:32 pm
Couple of things Gord would know that you may want to consider before proceeding; anyone else brought in is going to expect/ask for their own cut - and it won't be taken out of the Royal Green's portion, anyone Carlod knows is most likely a Royal Green, Carlod may have some knowledge of the residences of the District himself.
Nov 28, 2016 7:56 pm
A: You've already stated that anyone Gord brings in comes out of his cut. That is understood.

B: I would hope that Carlod is not so insular as to know only thieves. Servants, tradesman, workman, etc. would all have knowledge of the compound useful for a break-in.

C: If you want me to talk to Carlod, that's fine. I'll do that first.
Nov 28, 2016 8:04 pm
A, ok.

B, I gotchya now. Wasn't thinking from that angle.

C, I understand (and share) your frustration with the rug getting yanked out from under the previous doings, but I would still like the game to stay in character as much as possible. So it's not that I want you to talk to Carlod, I want you to take me up to the point of your task and intent IC, so I can have a frame of reference for proceeding with the rolls.
Nov 28, 2016 9:35 pm
As long as the responses are speedy, I have no problem with the Roleplay. My main concern at this point is Nulgha being so far ahead in time compared to Gord so I was hoping to move things along on my end.
Nov 28, 2016 10:01 pm
Verrain says:
As long as the responses are speedy, I have no problem with the Roleplay. My main concern at this point is Nulgha being so far ahead in time compared to Gord so I was hoping to move things along on my end.
I'm waiting for you. :) I believe the current state is just "Nulgha slept the rest of the day" and "Gord is doing things during the day"?
Dec 1, 2016 2:37 am
Hey Verrain, just wanted to make sure you knew the ball is in your court on the IC forum.

If interest is flagging or your busy or whatever, not a problem, just wondering.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.