https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-30-2015/tBb2Gp.gif
Aug 15, 2017 7:21 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Gurganus be like:
https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-30-2015/tBb2Gp.gif
Puny wild man.
Aug 15, 2017 8:14 pm
Quote:
Intimidation / persuasion checks and other skill uses during combat generally require an action or bonus action since they provide a tangible combat benefit that would otherwise break the action economy, especially since they offer benefits pretty similar to Battlemaster maneuvers.
Got it. In this instance let's just call Gurganus' making scary faces just RP with no mechanical benefit then. :-D
Aug 22, 2017 3:47 am
Quote:
"Lae dem fur de wolves; de mair they atye av dem, de less they'll want av us."
I feel like every time Gurganus and Rydar speak, Navarro and Behroz should be making perception checks to see if they can even understand what the hell these guys are saying! :D

DMJInactive for 3 months

Aug 22, 2017 8:00 am
Xorthan says:

I feel like every time Gurganus and Rydar speak, Navarro and Behroz should be making perception checks to see if they can even understand what the hell these guys are saying! :D
Lol. Behroz needs another 3 months or so of language immersion before he can start making checks. Right now he definitely thinks these big guys are speaking Dannein.
Aug 24, 2017 5:42 pm
Gurganus and Rydar in an elevator. We're trying to do (exaggerated) Irish accents (apologies to any actual Irish on here) but you get the idea. :-D
Aug 25, 2017 2:47 pm
HypCo says:
"Peck us aff? Ah tink they're tay concered aboyt shittin' dair drawers an' runnin' ter peck us aff. We can alwus ask our mucker 'ere whit his buddies plans ur." Rydar hoists the decapitated wildmen head up and holds it close to his ear "Huh, guess he isnae in de muid fur talkin'."
LOL, HypCo I found a picture of your guy:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NrJCDhf5N7k/hqdefault.jpg
Aug 25, 2017 3:07 pm
I loved that guy in Braveheart! :-D
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/75679052/he-wasnt-right-in-the-head.jpg
Aug 25, 2017 7:59 pm
Lol, perfect find, X.

It's been a busy week for me, and today is no exception. I'll be posting late tonight and then we can all post as you want over the weekend - no rush.
Aug 29, 2017 2:24 pm
As posted in the Absences thread:
Quote:
Next 4 days will be hectic at the cake shop. My posting ability may suffer.
Sep 17, 2017 3:36 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Will be working virtually nonstop over the next 48hrs. Will not be logging into GP at all for the duration.
Whew that was rough! Turned out to be more like 60hrs. But I'm back and eager to get caught up! :-)
Sep 28, 2017 10:47 am
I came across this house rule for hitpoints "Flesh and Grit" It has a nice ring to it and goes along with my general thinking that real physical damage doesn't happen until you're down to your last hit die. What do you all think?
Sep 28, 2017 2:29 pm
[ +- ] References for this old eyes
I'm good with it. I am curious as to what the 'body part lost' table would look like.
Sep 28, 2017 3:30 pm
jkl123 says:
[ +- ] References for this old eyes
I'm good with it. I am curious as to what the 'body part lost' table would look like.
Well, it would look like a bunch of hands, feet, legs, arms, and a few noses.
Oct 4, 2017 8:14 am
Another busy week. Limited PBP time. Posts are inbound for both threads, will have them up in about 12 hours.
Oct 13, 2017 8:23 am
Obviously I made myself into a liar. Work has been stupid crazy - working 16-20 hour days. However, please put aside any worries (or hopes) that the game is going to fall apart. I literally think about what I want to post here every day. I've sat down on at least two occasions and got started, but ended up doing more planning and world building than actually advancing the game.

I'll be making every effort I can to post as often as possible while still keeping posts solid quality. I don't have any forecast for when this work storm will blow over, but as soon as it does, I'll be here and posting with a fever.
Oct 13, 2017 12:09 pm
Let’s just hope that fever isn’t from overworking.
Oct 18, 2017 8:30 pm
DMJ says:
Behroz stands by.

Quietly.

His patience is limitless.
Lol! His patience is appreciated.
Nov 15, 2017 5:51 pm
Hey All,

I've been AWOL with crushing work demands. I still have every intention to run this game. I'm close to moving over to a new company, which will being back my quality of life. I expect that transition to complete in about a week or two or three at the latest. Once that is done, we'll pick right up where we left off.
Nov 17, 2017 10:13 pm
Wish you luck with your plans!
Last edited November 17, 2017 10:13 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.