Somewhere there's a Scienctist [P, R, & W]

load previous
Dec 4, 2017 3:34 pm
OOC:
Yep.
In a moment of focus Prentiss gets off a shot out the window at the SUV that had them suddenly peeling out and just ramming their way through the accident slowly as glass shatters. The truck taking the mayhem ridden path down the side of the street gets into the intersection ahead, a gunman sprays bullets into the air from the back as the driver does circles in the intersection clearing all traffic since most people don't having getting shot in their travel commute. Between the chaos though a partial path is opening up for the SUV slowly and your team as well now.
OOC:
Next round can I get a driving roll and an assist from whoever would like to if they would.

Rolls

SUV

SUV Assist

Truck

Truck Assist

Police

Rerolling Truck - (1d6, RA)

(4) = 4

Dec 4, 2017 3:41 pm
"Aah. Warn me next time," Adam says taking his left hand temporary off the steering wheel to rub his ear.

Rolls

Driving - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (4) = 4

Dec 4, 2017 4:48 pm
Roach seeing a path opened up by the SUV although it's not going that quickly but he also sees the truck reving it's engine to bust through the traffic jam.

The truck driver trying to slide through stopped or evading traffic to clear a way when a vehicle backs out of a sidestreet in front of him. The gunman opts to try and shoot your sportcar ride to slow you down in the process of their escape only to have the shot go wide and peppers a building from the sudden jerk and stop. You can see the police behind you on foot now weaving through traffic since automatic gun fire has happened. The SUV is power pushing a minivan in front of them out of the way and not doing much else.

The Gunner's shot is jostle and goes wide into a building off the road to the side causing pedestrians to exit the area quickly.

Roach sees a flashing of lights on the side of his shades and turns to see a large deliver truck coming up to blindside him if he doesn't reverse or speed up.
OOC:
Enemy is having a Sh!t show, and random guy almost hits you.

@ SA since you got a 2 of Clubs Roll Driving at -4 since this is a Disaster. Failure will be interesting story wise and possibly not look 'cool' for you guys.

Rolls

Minor Obstacle fopr Truck

Gunner trying to shoot the PC's car

Deck Draws

Truck/PCs
Jack of Clubs
2 of Clubs
Dec 4, 2017 10:56 pm
Markus tries to help out
OOC:
...for once in this game...

Rolls

Driving - (1d6, RA)

(3) = 3

Wild Die - (1d6, RA)

(3) = 3

Dec 5, 2017 4:34 pm
Woolfe lets Roach know there's a delivery truck coming in on his side of the vehicle that might T-Bone the car in less than an articulate and calm way...
Dec 5, 2017 7:18 pm
OOC:
I'll reroll using another benny if you'll allow it. If not, disregard and let me know how badly I kill us :P
Last edited December 5, 2017 7:18 pm

Rolls

Benny reroll - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (65) = 11

Dec 5, 2017 7:49 pm
OOC:
Well the second one is an 11-4 so that's 7. Not dead from the Delivery Truck.
Roach's arms and legs blur in a combination of data input from himself and his shades, Woolfe's clue in to the delivery truck, indicator's the truck was less than 3 feet from the side of the car for impact, and a working knowledge of what he needed to do suddenly flooding his head for this situation from his skill chip as everything for once clicks into place for him in a positive life.

In a screech of tires, yells of sudden surprise, possibly Prentiss's sock showing since his leg may have been flung up into the air during the car spinning at one point and possible death rearing up for the trio the sports car squeels ahead and drifts around other cars as Roach threads a path through the rest of the chaotic traffic and away from the delivery truck that slams into the car next to where Roach's vehicle was. In the shatter of glass, smoke from the collusion, screams of terror from gunshots and accidents, plus the smell of tire smoke the trio's car finally lands back down on all four wheels to see the truck and gunman staring at their car and where they were plus an SUV with kidnappers and a priest under duress in front of them finally finish pushing another car out of their way to drive through actually open lanes of traffic.
OOC:
Bennies will reset tomorrow so everyone will be at 3 except Roach will be at 4 unless he failed his brown check in which case 3.

Lets get the next round of the chase on give me a driving check and one person if they want to assist.

Rolls

SUV

SUV Assist

Truck

Truck Assist

Reroll on Asisst Suv & Truck

Dec 7, 2017 6:10 pm
"Hah! Take that mom! Never gonna learn anything playing Need For Speed all day long," Adam calls out while hazarding a look behind for a moment, before returning his focus to the road ahead.
OOC:
If there's a penalty I'll use my last bennie to reroll.
Last edited December 7, 2017 6:11 pm

Rolls

Driving - (1d6, 1d6)

1d6 : (1) = 1

Driving Reroll - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (1) = 1

1d6 : (5) = 5

Dec 8, 2017 12:25 am
OOC:
first roll is good, bennies reset with 4 for you, 3 for everyone else.
With a clear path the PCs car can do little but keep up with the SUV and truck surprisingly as they all thread through traffic. Roach`s shades light up on a sign and Roach releaizes the highway goes straight into Russia although it'll take several hours.
OOC:
kind of a wash with the lowest card. Round 4 of 5 in the chase before they possibly get away. Let me get another driving roll for Roach. Also I'm surprised Prentiss hasn't tried casting quickness although it'd be at a -1.

Deck Draws

SUV, truck, PCs
King of Diamonds
10 of Hearts
2 of Hearts
Dec 8, 2017 4:13 am
Fair enough! Quickness, coming up!

EDIT:

Oh ffs. Bennie.
Last edited December 8, 2017 4:14 am

Rolls

Channeling roll - (1d10-1, RA)

(4) - 1 = 3

Wild Die - (1d6-1, RA)

(1) - 1 = 0

Channeling reroll - (1d10-1, RA)

(7) - 1 = 6

Wild Die reroll - (1d6-1, RA)

(4) - 1 = 3

Dec 8, 2017 7:29 pm
Prentiss puts a hand on Roach and his vision changes, Woolfe can see Roach's eyes dialate and then pinpoint. Roach you feel like you might have drank 1 or eight of those energy drinks you picks up with the mushroom cloud picture on it.
OOC:
When you roll Driving and your wild dice roll twice.
Dec 8, 2017 8:09 pm
"Whoa!" Adam says in his best Keanu voice. "You've been holding out on me."
Last edited December 8, 2017 8:10 pm

Rolls

Driving 1 - (1d6, RA)

(2) = 2

Driving 2 - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (2) = 2

1d6 : (3) = 3

Driving 1 Wild Die - (1d6, RA)

(3) = 3

Dec 8, 2017 8:18 pm
OOC:
Those are both fails. Did you want to reroll?

Rolls

SUV

SUV Assist

Truck

Truck Assist

Dec 8, 2017 10:18 pm
OOC:
Yeah, sure.

Rolls

Driving 1 Reroll - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (5) = 5

Driving 2 Reroll - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (2) = 2

Dec 9, 2017 11:30 am
OOC:
draws cards

Deck Draws

suv, truckx2, pcs
Hidden Card Hidden Card Hidden Card Hidden Card
Dec 9, 2017 11:30 am
OOC:
draws cards
The team find out the other drivers are a bit taken at local highway on ramps and so risky driving happen. Your sports car actually breaks out i. front during the chaos and Roach tries to stay calm when automatic gun fire barks out not at your car but at a tractor trailer bed transporting meter long steel rods. They team see them falling off the side of the vehicle quickly onto the highway but the rare few bounce and are mid air as you get closer and coming flying towards you.
OOC:
Make a driving check at -2 twice due to Quick, a person can help

Deck Draws

suv, truckx2, pcs
2 of Spades
4 of Spades
Hidden Card
5 of Clubs
Dec 9, 2017 11:55 am
Adam shrieks a not very manly scream of fear as they get near the steel rods. Swerving to hopefully avoid them.
Last edited December 9, 2017 11:56 am

Rolls

Driving 1 - (1d6-2, RA)

(4) - 2 = 2

Driving 1 Wild Die - (1d6-2, RA)

(5) - 2 = 3

Driving 2 - (1d6-2, RA)

(663) - 2 = 13

Driving 2 Wild Die - (1d6-2, RA)

(2) - 2 = 0

Dec 9, 2017 1:54 pm
*&^*%!?!? yells Markus.
OOC:
Thank you Wild Die..
Last edited December 9, 2017 1:54 pm

Rolls

Driving Assist - (1d6, RA)

(1) = 1

Wild Die - (1d6, RA)

(661) = 13

Dec 9, 2017 2:44 pm
Roach is driving, Markus is assisting, so Prentiss is going to try to Blast at the SUV again, trying to stop it to save the priest.

So he leans out of the car for a moment and casts it.

And damage:
Last edited December 9, 2017 2:44 pm

Rolls

Channeling roll - (1d10-1, RA)

(6) - 1 = 5

Wild Die - (1d6-1, RA)

(2) - 1 = 1

damage - (2d6, RA)

(33) = 6

Dec 10, 2017 3:13 pm
OOC:
Fyi due to penalties this is going to be interesting to me but bad for the blast results.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.