Group chat

load previous
Jul 5, 2015 11:35 pm
Were they homebrew-type games? Could have been casual experiments. Also, I only just realised how to subscribe to forums
Jul 6, 2015 12:17 am
Nah, Numenera and D&D 5e
Jul 6, 2015 1:31 am
I've played pbp on other sites and it's pretty normal for games to fizzle out after a while. People's lives get busy.
Jul 6, 2015 1:32 am
Well, lets see if we cant make this one last a while. We have 4 characters submitted, yes? Are we near ready to start?
Jul 6, 2015 1:38 am
I'm almost there. Should have my character's details flushed out tomorrow evening.
I think Medve is all set to go!
Last edited July 6, 2015 2:21 am
Jul 6, 2015 3:27 am
I'm back. I'll have something submitted soon, sorry for delaying.
Jul 6, 2015 3:25 pm
Salix was born during the worst storm in all recorded history. The elders say the gods themselves were walking that night, but whether or not that is the case, the boy showed an affinity for storms from a very young age. His parents paid little attention to it, and he followed his father's footsteps into the ship-building trade.

He was talented at the work, and would have gladly made a life of it, until the Baron Cuttlefish came to see the progress on his new warship, the kraken's revenge. He brought his daughter Marina with him, and Salix fell completely in love. It was obvious that his feelings were reciprocated. During the next few weeks, they found every opportunity to meet, but there was no way she could ever marry a commoner, even a ship-builder. For the first time, Salix considered another life.

Another storm blew in. Salix stood in the rain, watching the waves breaking furiously against the shore. Thunder and lightning flashed everywhere, and he decided. He would become a man Marina could marry. He would win a title, or enough gold to buy one. The storm would help him....

The next day, he went to see Gundren Rockseeker, who his father had done business with in the past. The dwarf needed some sort of help, and ten gold pieces for a few day's work seemed like a start.
Jul 6, 2015 7:38 pm
Looks like we are done. A few details on character sheets need sorting, e.g. packs need to be broken down at some point, i think one of you has to do personality traits still. More importantly, let's get started. If you could post an 'image' of your characters I'd appreciate it
Jul 6, 2015 9:22 pm
I just have my avatar image:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/dc624e6a95fa27816138d437312a167a/tumblr_nr34nzbjeh1uqklmto1_250.jpg
Jul 6, 2015 11:39 pm
http://orig09.deviantart.net/5150/f/2015/057/1/8/the_tiefling_bard_by_twai-d8jmi3m.png
Jul 7, 2015 7:41 am
Thanks all
Jul 9, 2015 9:25 pm
If most of the action is going to take place during the day then I'm going to have to bail on the game. I can't access this site from work.
Jul 10, 2015 1:15 am
I dont know if a flurry of action today during the day means we will be playing during the day or not. I too have work, though i can still post at lunch and when i have a break. I was hoping for a little more action this evening, but it got quiet instead. Anyway, i'd hate to see anyone leave.
Jul 10, 2015 10:30 am
Bear in mind that this game is set as posting 3 times per week. I've started all my campaigns off a little faster than stated to accumulate interest, but don't worry if you can't post for a day. I post at various times, normally 12-10GMT which is 7-5 US time, which gives you guys the evening to respond if you can (posting ahead of your turn is encouraged if you find that easier)
Jul 10, 2015 5:31 pm
That'll work nicely. I've been left behind in other games due to my limited access during work hours and wanted to make sure the flurry of posts was just due to the excitement of the campaign beginning.
Jul 10, 2015 10:20 pm
I can post most anytime, as I can post from my phone.
Jul 10, 2015 10:55 pm
d20dad says:
I can post most anytime, as I can post from my phone.
I've tried that a few times, just too hard for me to craft an actual posting without screwing something up. Work kind of blows about using your phone while you're supposed to be working as well. I just need to retire.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.