Group chat

load previous
Aug 14, 2015 4:37 pm
Anyone around? We seem to have lost 4 players!
Aug 15, 2015 10:33 am
I'll delete players to fill the empty spaces over the next few days
Aug 15, 2015 2:43 pm
Sounds good. Medve is getting lonely!
Aug 16, 2015 5:49 am
I'm not gone! Been very hectic work week, will post promptly!
Aug 16, 2015 8:41 am
Welcome back!! Now I wonder where the others are...
Aug 16, 2015 5:08 pm
Hi! When this game started I missed getting in by just a couple of hours, I think! Thanks for accepting me as a replacement player :-)

So it looks like the current party composition is rogue, cleric, druid. I'll have a think about what sort of character I'm making but I'll try not to go too squishy.

Should I read the game threads from the start? I'm thinking NO so I'll only know what my character knows. What do you guys think? Let's see how Biscuitfiend wants me to play this.
Last edited August 16, 2015 5:21 pm
Aug 16, 2015 5:53 pm
It wouldn't be a mistake for you to do so. I would suggest that you were sent down the trail from Neverwinter to join the group after hearing about an ambush site that had only just been reported, or you know Gundren (and that therefore his horse being on the road would mean that he had been ambushed)! We are not even out of the adventure intro so doesn't need to be strenuous :)

I also added some new stat gen methods for new players, (or if you die), so be aware
Aug 17, 2015 8:39 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
So it looks like the current party composition is rogue, cleric, druid. I'll have a think about what sort of character I'm making but I'll try not to go too squishy.
I'm thinking maybe a Dex-based, OotA paladin. Or totem barbarian. Something that hits hard and is connected to nature to keep our druid company. Somehow I'm not feeling ranger here.
Aug 18, 2015 11:46 am
Hey everyone! I'm also happy to be accepted as a replacement character. I hope I can fill the shoes of the great adventurer I am replacing. Is there any specific character-type we are looking for in the party? It seems like we may need a magic user of some sort? Anyone have a desire to RP against any particular type of character?
Aug 18, 2015 12:54 pm
Hi all,

Third replacement player here. Glad to join.

I was thinking of going support, but it seems like the group needs a tank...? I'm open to suggestions.

Mostly, it seems like Jabes, Spectral, and I need to coordinate. :)
Aug 18, 2015 1:39 pm
Whip (hope I can call you that) and Jabes,

I think I'm going to make a Human Wizard. That leaves Cleric/Support and some sort of Tankish Character. If you guys would rather play a Wizard let me know and I'll throw together a half-orc barb or something.
Aug 18, 2015 3:06 pm
Sounds good.

Jabes, if you're amenable, why don't you roll up that Oath of the Ancients paladin. I'll put together a Goliath Barbarian or Fighter. Thoughts?
Aug 18, 2015 5:06 pm
Guys,

The character stats I just rolled are the best I've ever had. This tank is going to be beefy.

After dropping the lowest, but BEFORE race and class bonuses, I'm at 18, 16, 14, 14, 14, 12.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23420524/Screenshot_10%20%282%29.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23420524/Screenshot_11.png
Last edited August 18, 2015 5:07 pm
Aug 18, 2015 5:31 pm
Dang! That makes me wish I rolled stats instead of standard array!
Aug 18, 2015 6:12 pm
Spectralelegy says:
Dang! That makes me wish I rolled stats instead of standard array!
Seriously. I had to post the screenshots so no one would accuse me of cheating. Now, do I put the 18 into strength so I can get a 20 right off the bat? :)
Aug 18, 2015 8:14 pm
You could have easily cheated by repeating the rolls...lol...we believe you, but use the in-forum roller next time
Aug 18, 2015 9:08 pm
Gotcha. I didn't even think about that. Thanks.
Aug 18, 2015 9:39 pm
Holy hell! You know you've just cursed yourself when it comes to the rest of your rolls, right? :-)
Aug 18, 2015 10:40 pm
szemely says:
Holy hell! You know you've just cursed yourself when it comes to the rest of your rolls, right? :-)
These things do have a way of evening themselves out, don't they?
Aug 19, 2015 12:06 am
Hi guys! I proposed my paladin concept because I thought the party still had a cleric. But now that I'm going to have to fill the role of primary healer then maybe I should ditch the paladin and go cleric or bard instead. Two classes I'm not really into. Your thoughts?
Last edited August 19, 2015 12:29 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.