Mission - [Holt] - In the Mist and Shadows

load previous
Oct 29, 2015 1:03 pm
(OoC: You can tell he's probably not Asian, his face is mostly blown off so we'll say you can tell he is probably Russian from the tattoo you notice on his forearm).

Holt moves back in a similar manner to the building and makes it through the doorway, the nagging thoughts did bubble up, why was the man shot, why wasn't he clawed, was he dealing with more than one threat? Where was the guy he was suppose to find? Could he be the killer?

(OoC: You get back into the building at the stairs on this side of the building leading up and down, no tracks around here besides leading out, the other set of stairs going only up is on the far side of the building still)
Oct 30, 2015 1:49 am
Ellis proceeds to climb the stairs and retrace his steps back to the scene of the fight. Assuming nothing has changed, he'll investigate the claw marks and anything in the immediate area first. Then he'll choose a path, likely following the tracks of the 2 that escaped.
Oct 30, 2015 3:41 pm
Moving back to the far side of the building Holt examines the area again. Holt could tell the two very visible sets of tracks went up the stairs. There was a third set leading back to where he had just investigated so he was mostly sure of who they belonged to, the dead Russian, the questions were about the fourth set that seemed to just start in this location for a bit and then vanish plus the claw marks made him wonder. Whoever the fourth set belonged to they didn’t seem to be around here anymore. The last easy lead seemed to be from the set of tracks moving upstairs.

Going up the stairs you see two sets of tracks moving off down the hall. One set seems to someone dragging a foot as they move.
Oct 30, 2015 11:56 pm
Ellis will follow with his pistol at the ready, moving as quietly as he can.
Oct 31, 2015 11:21 pm
(OoC: I figure when it gets dark you pull your light source and minimize direction and output to just where you want to see.)

You see the footsteps moving down the hall and move from doorway to doorway, they seem to trail into one where a door is, there's a single set of tracks moving back out from the blocked door further down the hall.
Dec 5, 2015 5:27 pm
(OOC: WOW, I'm sorry for the delay. I honestly forgot about this.)

Ellis definitely has his flashlight out in his off hand, while keeping the pistol pointed at the nearest source of potential danger. He moves down the hall slowly, and quietly. Checking each door, just in case, before checking the door at the end of the hall.
Dec 5, 2015 9:43 pm
(OoC: No worries, between work/family/holidays/weather/other stuff I figure you were probably busy.)

Clearing rooms seems to take a lot longer that expected finally getting to the door of entry and exit for someone had Holt looking at a door before him, a soft gentle jiggle proves it to be locked.

(OoC: Give me a notice check please. And how would you like to try and get around the locked door.)
Dec 19, 2015 10:47 pm
(OOC: Notice roll.)

Rolls

Notice - (1d6+2, 1d6+2, RA)

1d6+2 : (4) + 2 = 6

1d6+2 : (4) + 2 = 6

Dec 21, 2015 1:07 pm
Holt will probably be surprised to hear faint muttering on the far side of a man that seems to be scared, this is the first living contact with someone he's had on arrival. From what Holt can make out the man has said 'it's coming to get me' and 'no it must be them... they're here to kill me'. Your not sure but it's possible to hear someone breathing irregularly, possibly crying.

(OoC: What next? Try and lock pick the door, kick or muscle it down, or knock and find out who's on the other side.)
Jan 9, 2016 11:47 pm
(OOC: Attempt to lockpick the door, maybe slip in and close it so that anyone outside can't hear/see too much for too long.)

Ellis continues to listen for a moment before deciding that he has to find out who is on the other side. He only hoped that the person wasn't armed and watching the door, ready to gun him down. He holstered his pistol and pulled out his lockpicks. Maybe he could do this quietly enough.
Jan 10, 2016 12:37 am
(OoC: okay, give me a lock pick and stealth rolls one each.)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.