Cantina - OOC/Small Talk

load previous
Sep 3, 2015 7:01 pm
So, rules question for you guys.

Is ammunition something that is only tracked as far as needing to reload after a fumble or after using sustained fire?

What about energy weapons? I don't see an entry for purchasing battery packs. I see the battery belt, but not the individual magazines.

Looking forward to jumping in.
Sep 3, 2015 7:30 pm
What's great about this is that it is still DS.

GMs can, if they wish, force the players to count each shot.

OR

You can say you have emptied your mag when you fumble or use auto fire.

I am going with that option. The belts just make reloading easier once per combat.

No need to buy ammo unless you purchase some of the specialized ammo types, which we'd count.
Sep 3, 2015 11:47 pm
I actually did buy some ammo. Can I sell it back? :-D
Sep 4, 2015 10:50 am
Hey Dex, I think you gave me one too much SP. I think I should have only one, or am I wrong?
Sep 4, 2015 11:42 am
+1 SP FOR HONESTY!
Sep 4, 2015 3:09 pm
Kalerik, the valiant Humavari, will be deorganed by his own weapon.
Next roll of the dice.
Sep 4, 2015 3:16 pm
Dextolen says:
+1 SP FOR HONESTY!
Thanks buddy :)
teaanddice says:
Next roll of the dice.
We are having epic bad luck with those zombies.
Sep 4, 2015 3:22 pm
I think we've learned that the chainsword is a dangerous weapon that should only be in the hands of a Frontliner in good armor!
Sep 4, 2015 3:23 pm
ParvusDomus says:

teaanddice says:
Next roll of the dice.
We are having epic bad luck with those zombies.
I know, right. Kalerik almost hopes he cuts himself in half! Haha! Kalerik kills Kalerik... +1 SP to?...
Yep, or not by a Humavari who continues to cut open himself. I'm laughing my socks off...
Last edited September 4, 2015 3:24 pm
Sep 4, 2015 7:31 pm
Going away for the weekend. Will be unable to post for 48hrs. NPC Hotwire, I guess. Maybe when I get back this last zombie will still be alive LOL!
Last edited September 4, 2015 8:01 pm
Sep 4, 2015 8:22 pm
What's the chance? On the dot. On the dot.
Sep 4, 2015 9:14 pm
I would call you lucky but this is regarding two fumbles
Sep 5, 2015 4:08 pm
So I do I go about healing Kalerik? I've already perform his 1 first-aid attempt per combat on him...
Sep 5, 2015 10:16 pm
You guys can take a short rest and catch your breath. So everyone automatically heals 1/2 of the HP they have lost THIS COMBAT (+1 if they smoke a cigar!) at a rate of 1 HP/ minute.

You need to slap or splash water on Kalerik, then he can roll BOD+CO to wake up with 1HP. Otherwise, he will awaken in d20 hours with 1 HP. Either way he cannot benefit from a breather.

Once he is concious, I'd allow another first aid check. At any time he can be administered a STILL injection, too.
Sep 6, 2015 3:35 pm
I've realized now why Kalerik wounded himself with the chainsword: chainsaws are made for cutting down trees, which are plants. Dun-dun-duuuuun!
Sep 6, 2015 3:38 pm
LOL! Yeah bad weapon choice right there! :-D
Sep 6, 2015 7:29 pm
Enjoying the roleplay. Reads like a group that's been together for a while.
Sep 7, 2015 7:20 am
kalajel says:
I've realized now why Kalerik wounded himself with the chainsword: chainsaws are made for cutting down trees, which are plants. Dun-dun-duuuuun!
He was almost killed by irony........
Sep 7, 2015 4:10 pm
So my records show
S'skaar HP: 16/16
Kalerik HP: 18/18 (Conscious at 1 HP, +16 HP from S'Skaar's medical attention and +1 HP from cigar)
Hotwire HP: 14/16
Saru 22/22 (heals 10 HP / minute)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.