Cantina - OOC/Small Talk

load previous
Oct 25, 2015 9:18 pm
I rolled the extra dice just now in my previous attack post.
Oct 27, 2015 4:44 pm
That song is pretty awesome, Parvus, I can see us walking away from an exploding building, tossing cigarettes while looking all bad ass while that is playing.
Oct 28, 2015 5:31 am
Graaaaiiiins! I love it!
Oct 29, 2015 2:44 pm
How heavy is the turret? Hotwire is pretty useless at melee and figures the rest will finish Annie off, set mines, and will catch up to him since it'll take time to haul the turret. That's why he intends to get a head start.
Oct 29, 2015 3:12 pm
You see a button that allows the turret to collapse and fold into an attache case. MR -1 to carry it around, same as a toolkit.
Oct 29, 2015 4:11 pm
Huh. In that case maybe I'll stick around. Might be able to help heal or something.

EDIT: Oh damn, looks like Kalerik's gonna need it, too!
Last edited October 29, 2015 4:13 pm
Oct 29, 2015 4:17 pm
Yep, the poor guy is having a hard time with the dice.
Oct 29, 2015 4:33 pm
Chainsaw > plants. :P
Oct 29, 2015 6:39 pm
It's alright, I'll grow into it... ;)
Oct 29, 2015 7:34 pm
Wait, the chainsword has to hit!? Ouch! this might well be R.I.P. Kalerik... well, Rest In Pieces... :P I cannot save you due to that fumble I rolled on my First-Aid check earlier... XD
Oct 29, 2015 7:36 pm
Haha, they also don't make band-aids that big!
Oct 29, 2015 7:53 pm
yes, I already told CK they are the deadliest opponent in the game.
Oct 29, 2015 8:16 pm
Sorry, rolled my defense twice, but critted myself (Yay!).
Oct 29, 2015 10:09 pm
I hope someone else knows how to fly the ship lol. Do you need slaying dice on your self coup as well?
Oct 30, 2015 2:45 am
Haha, well if he has to kill myself, let it be a full decapitation...
Last edited October 30, 2015 2:46 am
Nov 3, 2015 4:01 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Hotwire pops back up onto his feet and prepares to run.
Getting up from prone takes up my entire turn, right? I can't act or move?

Kalerik is still unconscious even after Hotwire healed him with a STILL for 9pts? How much damage did he do to himself exactly?
Nov 3, 2015 4:32 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:

Kalerik is still unconscious even after Hotwire healed him with a STILL for 9pts? How much damage did he do to himself exactly?
It takes an action, you can still move, unless you use a SP to get up for free, or have a talent, I forgot which one it is, which can also allow oyu to get up for free.
Nov 3, 2015 4:51 am
kalajel says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:

It takes an action, you can still move, unless you use a SP to get up for free, or have a talent, I forgot which one it is, which can also allow oyu to get up for free.
Ok, moved my token on the map.
Nov 6, 2015 10:30 am
Sorry for the silence. Internet's been spotty.

I might've already asked this before: Is it possible to move through spaces occupied by friends? What about foes?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.