> Door locks
> Lighting
> Temperature
> Artificial gravity
> Life support
> Station log
Sep 13, 2015 6:51 pm
"Finally! About frakking time!"

S'skaar nervously sticking his tongue out, a bit how a snake would as he looks at the home screen, wondering what to begin with... He then decides to start with the station log...
Sep 13, 2015 9:31 pm
Station log - lots of boring data on items coming in and out. It doesn't take long for S'skaar to find that there was a "contamination event" regarding OBJECT 1404 (METEOR FRAGMENT). There are no details regarding the nature of the 'event' but an encrypted emergency alert was sent out a little less than a week ago.

REPLAY TRANSMISSION

Only other info in the Station Log references on "Ashley J Williams" getting written up for sexual harassment of a female researcher.
Sep 13, 2015 9:43 pm
"Looks like they've had some discipline problems." Says Chuck, reading over S'skaar's shoulder. He then grins sheepishly as he reaches unconsciously for his breast pocket.
"But that's not important... That meteor might be the rock I was sent to recover. "
Last edited September 13, 2015 9:43 pm
Sep 13, 2015 10:04 pm
"I'm sorry, what? That thing which caused all this? You want to risk taking it? I don't think so! That hunk of rock is staying here and is getting blown up along the rest of the station!"

S'skaar will now check the unread message.

"Saru, keep an eye on our new friend here... If he makes trouble, you know what to do... Also, Ashley Williams, seems like the guy we weren sent to pick up... if he's still alive..."
Last edited September 13, 2015 10:05 pm
Sep 13, 2015 10:16 pm
"wait a minute, you guys were here to pick someone up? What kind of person? And relax, I'm just speculating about the meteor, I'm probably just after some shiny rock a rich CEO has had his or her eyes on for a while.
Sep 13, 2015 10:32 pm
Saru nods to S'skaar's instructions and cracks his knuckles "I'm sure our good friend Chuck won't do anything to upset us, right Chuck?"
Sep 13, 2015 11:04 pm
"A simple pick up and transport job. But it looks like we bit more than we can chew... Anyways, Jorbo better knocks 5Gs from our debt instead of the 3 we originally had agreed on because of this mess... I'm not even sure our guy is still alive now."
Sep 14, 2015 12:15 am
S'skaar clicks into the communications screen, accessing the waiting message.

DECRYPTION IN PROCESS
"This is Captain Adeen, commander of the Imperial Heavy Cruiser Relentless. We have received your emergency transmission. We will arrive to aid you in approximately 48 hours from the time this message was sent."

He then clicks his heels together and raises his hand and then places it on his heart in a swift motion "HAIL MAZURA!"

END OF MESSAGE

(Sent 46 hours ago).
Sep 14, 2015 1:09 am
"Damn, that means we're on the clock here! We've got less than 2 hours to find our guy and bug out! Better get those video feeds stat. We can route the signal to your laptop and my HUD so we can get a continuous live feed. In fact, now that we're through the firewall I suppose we can now access all the station's systems on the fly. Let's MOVE, guys!"
Sep 14, 2015 1:35 am
From the camera interface, you can view the command center (where you are at now), Lab A, Lab B, the greenhouse and machine room.

Clicking on Lab A appears vacant. There is a small ruined metal cage that looks as if it was torn open from the inside.

Lab B - This lab also appears to be vacant. There are reagents and other equipment scattered about as if someone was looking through here angrily.

Greenhouse - The lens must be covered in condensation, you can make out some vegetation, but that's about it.

Machine Room - There is a researcher laying dead here and a woman standing near a console, her back is turned from the camera. On the counter next to her appears to be the control unit for the automated security system missing from the magazine locker.

Control Room - There are two Skal'Az hunched over the computer while a Borgoz and a human look on. Wait - that's you.
Sep 14, 2015 1:47 am
"Who could that woman be? And where's our guy? I wonder, does the system have a personnel locator?"
Last edited September 14, 2015 1:48 am
Sep 14, 2015 1:55 am
You could try to hack into security panel access records...you might see the last place a person scanned their ID to enter. Not a typical request, would require more hacking.
Sep 14, 2015 1:56 am
"Probably Ashley Williams, I do believe Ashley is a human female name, but I could be mistaken... Maybe we should go get her right away, she might be able to give use more information on what happened here... Then we raid the medical bay, then we blow this place sky-high and get the frak out of here before that Imperial cruiser arrives..."

S'skaar will download some of the information on his laptop as he feels he might need this as proof if he wants to re-negociate their deal with Jorbo while they party is talking...
Sep 14, 2015 3:24 am
"I don't know. According to the report Ashley was the one who harassed the female. Then again, that doesn't mean Ashley isn't also a female. I'm no expert on the mating habits of humans. Looks like whatever used to be in Lab A is running loose and dropped that turd over by the door. I still think we should hit the med lab first. I don't know if that woman will come willingly, and she's got the controls for the gun turret."
Sep 14, 2015 3:32 am
"Good enough, a small and simple enough change to the plan..."
Sep 14, 2015 7:27 am
"Guys could you please check if there is some kind of audio communication system with the other rooms? maybe we could try to contact the woman and ask her to deactivate the defense turret when we arrive."
Last edited September 14, 2015 7:28 am
Sep 14, 2015 1:12 pm
There is a general "PA" type system that can send a message to all areas or specific rooms. It is apparently two way when a room is selected.
Sep 14, 2015 2:52 pm
"Good idea Saru."

S'skaar activates the communication system.

"Hello? Ashley Williams? You do not know me, I am S'skaar. We may however have a common acquaintance. Capo has informed us you wanted a transport out of this place..."
Sep 14, 2015 3:24 pm
The woman does not respond. Perhaps the PA system is damaged in that room?
load next

Thread locked