Stray Dogs Episode I - The Station of Death

load previous
Sep 14, 2015 3:32 pm
"She's looking at a terminal, maybe you can hack it and send her a message this way."
Sep 14, 2015 4:41 pm
"Is it getting hot in here?" Chuck wipes his brow with the sleeve of the space suit. "I like Hotwire's plan, we roll through the med bay and the lab. Afterwards we can probably just knock on the Machine room door. From what I can tell, these biters don't seem prone to respecting privacy. Also, the machine room will probably be a prime location to leave some of these mines to make this place go boom."

"Also for the record, I'd bet that whatever was in that cage caused this mess. I'm after a rock, and most rocks I know of don't have legs, or leave deuces in the hallway."
Sep 14, 2015 4:44 pm
"...or perhaps they found that lifeform dormant on that asteroid. It is true the logs don't mention any sort of creature... We'll see what miss Ashley Williams has to say about all of this... Let's drop by the med bay, and then pay a visit to her... Also, the bridge is another good location to leave a mine; we don't want the Imperials to find evidence of our presence in the computers' databases..."
Sep 14, 2015 4:46 pm
"Good call, Imperials make my skin crawl, almost as bad as these deadites. We'll want to go through the green house, the crew cabins are bound to be lousy with zombies, that's where a lot of the crew went to die."
Sep 14, 2015 4:48 pm
Dextolen sent a note to Grendelthebrave
Trying the note system (sending a note to a specific character)
Sep 14, 2015 4:53 pm
Seeing Chuck mopping his brow, Hotwire looks down at the console and accesses the station's atmosphere and gravity controls.

At the same time, he surreptitiously does a bio scan on the human.
Last edited September 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Rolls

STA bio scan - (1d20)

(19) = 19

Sep 14, 2015 4:54 pm
"Wait a minute... that cage in lab A... I seem to remember them keeping a rat in there. One of those relatively cutesy ones that they stick needles into from time to time. Looks like he may have finally got fed up with being the lab rat."
Sep 14, 2015 5:16 pm
Bioscan inconclusive, perhaps the space suit is fouling your signal
Sep 14, 2015 6:34 pm
"The med lab then. Lock and load, and let's go!"
Sep 14, 2015 6:38 pm
Which route will you take to get there? Hallway from the conference room or some other way?
Sep 15, 2015 5:44 pm
Before we leave, S'skaar will make it so we have access to lock and unlock all the doors with the keycard Hotwire picked up on the corpse.
Sep 15, 2015 6:08 pm
Chuck checks his newly acquired assault rifle, then steps out of the way, not-so-subtly indicating that he will not be the first one through the door...
Sep 15, 2015 6:50 pm
kalajel says:
Before we leave, S'skaar will make it so we have access to lock and unlock all the doors with the keycard Hotwire picked up on the corpse.
Give me a programming roll
Sep 15, 2015 9:45 pm
S'skaar will attempt a programming check for that...

Rolls

S'skaar's Programming check (MND+IN+Engineer+Hacker+Laptop, CTN 17) - (1d20)

(17) = 17

Sep 15, 2015 11:30 pm
Success! S'skaar turns the ID card into a skeleton key of sorts that grants +4 to engineering checks to unlock the doors in this station.
Sep 15, 2015 11:49 pm
"Yeah, don't lose that keycard Hotwire..."
Sep 16, 2015 2:59 pm
"Alright, let's go then. Stay alert everyone..."
Sep 16, 2015 3:29 pm
"Sure... What are you all waiting for?". Says Kalerik giving his chainsword a swing.
Last edited September 16, 2015 3:29 pm
Sep 16, 2015 3:52 pm
Chuck backs away from the Humavari nervously, his hand moving to rub the still-sore wound on his chest.
"Let's do this, those Imperials won't need to stop for a pit-stop on their way here. After you, big guy?" Chuck nods at Saru.
load next

Thread locked