Stray Dogs Episode I - The Station of Death

load previous
Oct 7, 2015 8:30 pm
Hotwire holsters his pistols and picks up his assault rifle. "Well that was exciting. How's Kalerik? And did Ashley - alright, Chuck - found his damn rock yet? We better move along or else it's Imperial rats next!" Hotwire starts poking around the crates to see if there's anything useful that the rat hasn't ruined yet.

Also, he enlists S'skaar's help divvying up the S.T.I.L.L.'s.
Last edited October 7, 2015 8:49 pm
Oct 7, 2015 11:52 pm
"Kalerik? Well, he's... Kalerik... ain't much I can do about that... We found 20 S.T.I.L.L.s? I say 4 each sounds alright..."
Oct 7, 2015 11:57 pm
Everyone make a perception check
Oct 7, 2015 11:59 pm
Chuck glances around... And finds a pepperoni stick lying in the storage room. "mmmm, still good!"
Last edited October 8, 2015 12:00 am

Rolls

Perception - MND+IN=9 - (1d20)

(15) = 15

Oct 8, 2015 1:40 am
S'skaar looks around.

Rolls

S'skaar's Perception check (MND+IN, CTN 12) - (1d20)

(14) = 14

Oct 8, 2015 6:22 am
Hotwire hands out the S.T.I.L.L.'s and continues poking around.

Rolls

Perception check (MND+IN) - CTN 12 - (1d20)

(9) = 9

Oct 8, 2015 7:14 am
Saru's senses are still saturated with the drums of war.

Rolls

Perception 4 - (1d20)

(12) = 12

Oct 8, 2015 10:32 am
Hotwire sees two things:

1. The wounds on the mutated rat have stopped bleeding, and smaller cuts are healing...
2. The rat must have something tucked in his cheek pouches.
Oct 8, 2015 12:27 pm
"What the?! This thing is healing like a frakking Borgoz!!" Hotwire puts a slug in between the monster's eyes and zaps it with his shock glove for good measure. "And it's got something in its cheek pouch! Could be important - could be Chuck's damn rock!!"
OOC: Rolls required for the rifle shot and glove incapacitation? Target's just lying there :-D
Last edited October 8, 2015 12:28 pm
Oct 8, 2015 1:24 pm
(No roll needed) Hotwire holds the shock glove on the beast and the charge makes the thing sizzle. It lurches and opens it's mouth in pain and a fist sized stone falls out onto the floor, covered in slime and gore.

The beast dies again, and this time, no healing is evident.
Oct 8, 2015 2:43 pm
Hotwire jumps back as the monster spasms. "Alright, that's some gorram nasty shite. Scoop that up will you, Ashley. You sure that thermos of yours is adequate containment? Wouldn't want another frakking contamination event on board the Ronin!"
Oct 8, 2015 3:09 pm
"We're really doing this? We're bringing that damn rock with us? Can't we just blow it up with the station and tell Jorbo the situation was completely FUBAR?"

As he pockets his 4 S.T.I.L.L.s...
Oct 8, 2015 3:15 pm
Kalerik looks toward S'skaar and chuckles to himself.
"And what would be the fun in that, Elizabeth?"
Oct 8, 2015 3:49 pm
"I couldn't care two shits about the damn rock, but Ashley here is the job, and I doubt he'd leave here willingly without it. Now we scuttle this dump, get scarce, and get paid. Thing is, what about the human female holed up in the engine room? Can't just leave her here to get blown to smithereens."
Last edited October 8, 2015 6:42 pm
Oct 8, 2015 4:31 pm
Chuck will kneel down and carefully scoop the rock into the thermos without touching it. "trust me guys, if Jorba is who wants this thing, he'll be far more grateful if we don't frak it up. Besides, the whole zombie thing is related the water supply I don't see how this could be related... Or wait!" Chuck pulls out the genie from his pocket, "will this rock turn us into mindless flesh eating deadites?"
Oct 8, 2015 4:37 pm
The thermos is clearly a special device, when you wist the cup while pushing down, the bottom third opens up with a hiss of steam. Inside is a heavily shielded compartment. Once you put the rock inside there is another hiss of steam and it closes and locks.
Oct 9, 2015 12:59 am
"Alright, everyone got their S.T.I.L.L.s? Okay then, let,s go get that female, blow this station up, and leave before the imperials arrive!"
Oct 9, 2015 3:03 am
kalajel says:
let,s go get that female
Kalerik pumps his fist in the air.
"Yes! Finally, something I can do!"
Last edited October 9, 2015 3:03 am
Oct 9, 2015 5:01 am
"Yeah, we probably shouldn't leave her behind when we blow this joint." Chuck grits his teeth and makes to follow the group.
Oct 9, 2015 10:26 am
From the store room there is an exit south that is clearly an airlock, this was the other airlock that you could have docked at when you first arrived. Everything appears normal with it and Sir Monroe had not tried to eat it.

To the west there is a small passage leading to the hallway where the engine room is (where you saw the woman on the camera). The door to that hallway looks riddled with arms fire (from the other side). There is lots of blood on the ground, some fresh and some old.
load next

Thread locked