General Discussion

load previous
Mar 26, 2016 3:21 am
Also, to be fair. You took like over half of his hit points in one round. He is just making up for lost time.
Mar 26, 2016 4:03 am
Calling it out now so I don't forget- I will use inspiration the NEXT time I attack.
Mar 27, 2016 2:32 am
Next enemy turn should be up on Monday. Easter Sunday and whatnot.
Mar 31, 2016 5:30 am
Enemy turn will probably be up tomorrow, its late and i got a baby to take care of.
Mar 31, 2016 7:34 pm
I'm really glad that spell worked!
Mar 31, 2016 7:38 pm
I would have been more interested to see what you did had it not. Lol. What's the duration of that spell anyway?
Mar 31, 2016 7:42 pm
PhantomNimbus says:
I would have been more interested to see what you did had it not. Lol. What's the duration of that spell anyway?
One minute lol

And yeah, I wasn't sure what I was going to do
Mar 31, 2016 7:42 pm
Whatever it is isn't undead right? I may have missed something.
Mar 31, 2016 7:48 pm
Moofsalot says:
Whatever it is isn't undead right? I may have missed something.
I'm guessing she was given the same substance that we were when we were at the beginning.
Mar 31, 2016 7:52 pm
Your characters could probably deduce that. From what you understand it lasted for a while, but eventually you all returned to normal.
Mar 31, 2016 11:02 pm
I sure hope that you just killed Gasher for us!
Mar 31, 2016 11:07 pm
Ütés is a BEAST!! Holy hell, I think she's put like 40+ damage into that damned thing. If he's not dead at this point she's just going to turn around and go home. :-)
Mar 31, 2016 11:24 pm
Damn, Gina! Ütés, there is the damage I've been expecting from you. Interestingly enough. The Orc is not down for the count. Now the attack you rolled, was that for your turn? Because you can use the Reaction either for the AOE on Gasher to stop him from running, or you will have to chase him to make that attack. you only get one reaction per round, so you can AOE or Your counter attack move.
Mar 31, 2016 11:46 pm
Here is what my thought process was going in:

I had an attack of opportunity based on Gasher disengaging which I could have done as a reaction. Since I instead used my riposte to make an attack during my reaction I had just assumed it cover the opportunity attack. If not, she will give chase in order to perform her attack action during her turn. I mean, how fast can an orc who's just been blasted in his orc balls run?
Apr 1, 2016 12:14 am
30 ft by the sounds of it. The way it would have shook out is he missed you during the attack, so you used your reaction to hit him. After his attacks were done he moved. If you had the reaction available, you could have done an AOO, which would have interrupted his movement, but your reaction was used up for the round already. So you would have had to make chase and attack for your turn. Either way Ütés hammered the Orc hard and he is really not looking so hot anymore.
Apr 1, 2016 12:19 am
Ah, I see, by using riposte Ütés had socked him before he disengaged. Fair enough, we'll say she chased him down and drove him through from behind then....
Apr 1, 2016 12:20 am
Sounds good. The main difference being instead of being hurt and in the room, he is hurt and just outside the door going down the stairs. He is out of direct view of Aelar and Xadira unless they make chase too.
Apr 1, 2016 12:22 am
If he runs from you again on the next enemy turn you will have an AOO attempt again. :)
Apr 1, 2016 8:15 pm
How far is Gasher from me?
Apr 1, 2016 8:17 pm
He is out the door and down maybe like 8 steps of the spiral staircase leading up to this tower. Since you were hanging back that's maybe only like 20 feet from you, but you won't be able to get up close. You could try and arc a spell past Ramas and Ütés.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.