Welcome To Gamma World

load previous
Nov 11, 2015 5:55 am
"BY THE PIT, MAN! What are you doing!"

The bird woman bats the alien away from the robot. She then reaches into her bag and extracts duct tape and leads to her generator. She sets to work stringing the pieces of Garrthon back together. It's clear she isn't anymore sure what she is doing though, but after a few moments Garrthon quits sparking and some of his systems come back online.
Last edited November 11, 2015 5:56 am

Rolls

Medicine - (1d20+3)

(17) + 3 = 20

Nov 11, 2015 6:22 am
Psibocorn steps back and sulks. "How was Psibocorn to know that robot impedance and capacitance not labeled by taste? Pfah!"
Nov 11, 2015 12:27 pm
With that Opera has stabilized Garrthon. He no longer needs to make death saving throws. But he is still unconscious. He will have to recover for an hour unless anyone has healing items or spells to get him back up now. For now, he will not be dying today.
Nov 11, 2015 3:32 pm
"Robot condition stable? Good. Generators inside, yes? Must Ack Wire for Haven, recollect." Psibocorn attempts to prowl up toward the warehouse and peers inside, wary of the possibility of projectiles from the pugnacious porker, Peg.
Last edited November 11, 2015 3:33 pm

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+4)

(12) + 4 = 16

Perception - (1d20)

(19) = 19

Nov 11, 2015 4:00 pm
Psibocorn almost seems to slither up to the opened garage door. Eerily quiet in his movements.

PhantomNimbus sent a note to spaceseeker19
[Handing note to Psibocorn]
Nov 11, 2015 4:32 pm
Toth peers down at him, his eyes darting to the door where that last porker ran and back to Garrthon. "Well, this ain't right, he says, poking something sparking. Looks like it goes here, what?"

Rolls

Healing/Repair roll (untrained, Wis+0) - (1d20)

(2) = 2

Nov 11, 2015 4:42 pm
GM. Do none of you have healing items, or spells? If not I'll let Garrthon do his second wind this once. Let him use some of his hit dice to regain health.
Nov 11, 2015 6:17 pm
(Yeah, I suspect none of us can heal. I know Psibocorn can't)

spaceseeker19 sent a note to PhantomNimbus
Psibocorn tries to wave the others over, but by now they are accustomed to his weird gesticulations and pay him no mind. So he ambles back to them. "I say, there may be a stain of trouble, hey? I dropped eaves on them, did Psibocorn. Eucalyptus Trent is in Cow Hoots with the Reich, is my surmise." The alien looks at them expectantly.

"Oh, and there's a Butterfly that is about to Effect us."
Nov 12, 2015 2:05 am
"Wait...what did you say? Trent is working with the Reich? Then why send a fully armed and capable team out here to retrieve generators? To get us away from town, maybe? What butterfly are you talking about?"

Opera looks around expecting to see some kind of winged Mothra-esque monstrosity swooping down on them.
Nov 12, 2015 2:34 am
As you are questioning Psibocorn you start to hear a fluttering sound, and some sort of chittering sound coming from the warehouse.
Nov 12, 2015 4:21 am
"Oh...from over there." Opera and Dead Fred do their best to take cover again.
Nov 12, 2015 6:56 am
Hearing the chittering, Psibocorn attempts to take cover behind a rock outcropping or the Fourth Reich vehicle, whichever is closer (stealth?), and readies his trilasm, scanning the skies for a target, not realizing that anything airborne would have no trouble seeing him from above. He continues to narrate (accustomed to vacuum suit radios, and forgetting that in the open air, sound is not a closed circuit): "I tell you what, I absolutely saw that Sequoia Dude Trent giving executables to the porker on a vid screen." He nods at Opera's thought about why Trent would do such a thing. "Yes, I do believe you're left - it must have sent us here to keep us out of Haven. The porker implied that we were expected to die in our first argument." Psibocorn looks as grim as a faceless humanoid can look. "I say that's not in the punch cards. Not this revolution of the planet on its axis, no, and not the next one, neither."
Last edited November 12, 2015 7:19 am

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+4)

(3) + 4 = 7

Initiative (in case it's needed) - (1d20+2)

(9) + 2 = 11

Nov 12, 2015 7:40 pm
Toth drags Garrthon behind something non-explody, and then reloads his speargun.
Nov 13, 2015 3:24 am
As everyone takes cover suddenly they see what looks like a 6+ foot tall moth walking out of the garage. I KNOW YOU'RE OUT HERE! IT'S TIME TO END THIS! he calls out. Where his mouth is there is a large jagged set of mandibles. The creature, even in the daylight seems to glow a sickly radioactive green.

Peg is just behind the moth, cowering behind it.

Sterlin > Garrthon > Enemies > Opera > Psibocorn

We'll pick up the order with Opera. Just injecting the moth into the Porkers turn.

Damage:
Peg (porker): 5 dmg
General Mothra (baash): 0 dmg
Nov 13, 2015 4:22 am
Opera orders Dead Fred to rush this Mothra, The zombie comes lumbering out then breaks into a charge. She provides cover fire with her nailer.

::if the distance is to great for the zombie to make it he will still go as far as he can using a double move action if needed.::

Rolls

Zombie Slam vs. Mothra (if actionable) - (1d20+5, 1d6+3)

1d20+5 : (12) + 5 = 17

1d6+3 : (6) + 3 = 9

Opera Shooting with Gauss Nailer - (1d20+5, 1d8+3)

1d20+5 : (15) + 5 = 20

1d8+3 : (7) + 3 = 10

Nov 13, 2015 5:21 am
Opera peppers Mothra with her nailer as Fred closes the distance to the giant moth. Fred runs in and slams into the giant moth as it roars in pain.

I'll assume Fred can make the distance to melee.

Damage:
General Mothra (baash): 19 dmg
Nov 13, 2015 5:48 am
"I say, old chap, here I am! Leave my sweater out of this!"
If Psibocorn is more than 30 feet away, he will close the distance to 30' and use his Deadly Eye Ray as soon as Mothra is in range.

Rolls

Deadly Eye Ray attack, damage - (1d20+6, 2d6)

1d20+6 : (17) + 6 = 23

2d6 : (64) = 10

Nov 13, 2015 6:38 am
The giant moth is blasted with necrotic damage from the deadly eye ray of Psibocorn. His confusion at the creature's words is hard to register on his insect-like face.

From the rocks you all hid behind you were all roughly 30-ish feet to start this battle. Fred is the first one to have closed that gap.

Damage:
General Mothra (baash): 29 dmg
Nov 13, 2015 2:16 pm
Sterling Toth, one foot on Garrthon to keep him under cover, steadies his speargun, and tries to hit the bug, but not Dead Fred.

Rolls

Speargun attack and damage - (1d20+6, 1d12+4)

1d20+6 : (6) + 6 = 12

1d12+4 : (5) + 4 = 9

Nov 14, 2015 4:44 am
The moth, seeming to hear the spear whistling through the air, snatches it and cracks the bolt in half. You'll have to try harder than that!

Don't forget Garrthon, you can take your second wind action this once.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.