[Interest Check] Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Nov 29, 2018 3:09 am
Ok, here's my pitch:

The pack comes from the Olympic National Park sept and has been tasked with bringing Gaia's justice to Seattle. You are not the first pack to have been so tasked and you likely won't be the last. The assignment is part baptism of fire and part scut-work, as it's a job none of the sept elders want. You will be the only pack in the city and surrounding areas. There hasn't been a pack in Seattle in 15 years. The ONP sept is a rather large and mixed group, so garou of all tribes are present. Before you go take up residence in Seattle (if you don't already live there), the sept leaders tell you of some rumors the last pack shared before they were pulled to head to the Middle East:

* The leeches have a presence and they are pretty squishy, if you can catch them unawares. If they spot you, they can enthrall you before you realize anything's wrong.
* Bane's have begun to congregate on Discovery Park.
* The guards at the Seattle Armory started using silver bullets.
* The Seattle Aquarium was broken into several times. Humans were killed and tanks were opened to the ocean.

All these rumors are at least 15 years old, so do with them what you will.

All the pack members will be new cliath.
Nov 29, 2018 3:22 am
Cliath means rank 5, right? #jk

Sounds like a cool setup. Lots of different hooks to explore.
Nov 29, 2018 3:29 am
Lol. Yes, and you can poop moon bridges!
Nov 29, 2018 4:15 pm
I like the hooks; varied and very interesting. I'd love to hop in
Nov 29, 2018 10:26 pm
Neat-oh. I'll create a game in the next few days.
Dec 1, 2018 4:20 am
A couple already found the game and applied for it. Here's the link for the rest: Guardians of Seattle.
Dec 2, 2018 1:36 am
I'm new to the site and haven't played Werewolf in years but I'm interested.
Dec 2, 2018 2:04 am
Wow, there's a bit more interest that I thought there would be! That's fantastic.
Dec 2, 2018 5:57 am
If interest exceeds space, feel free to bump me. (I'm in lots of games and don't want to hog.)
Dec 2, 2018 8:44 am
Hey Shark_bone, I applied I should be there somewhere
Dec 6, 2018 4:52 pm
I think there is room for 1 more person to apply.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.