New Member looking for a New Game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 29, 2018 2:06 am
Just landed back home from Mexico. Joined!
Dec 29, 2018 3:27 am
How was it? Awesome?
Dec 29, 2018 3:27 am
How was it? Awesome?
Dec 29, 2018 3:46 am
It was pretty great. Lots of sun, beach, swimming, snorkeling, relaxation, read two lengthy novels, spent time with my family. All in all it was nearly perfect.
Dec 29, 2018 4:13 am
Oh hell yeah that's awesome man! I know we have only just "met" but I am glad you had a great trip away!
Dec 29, 2018 7:12 pm
Not sure what you're planning on doing for character sheets in the game but as there aren't any on the site for L5R 5e (or any other edition for that matter) I've knocked the following together:

Character on GP: https://gamersplane.com/characters/custom/9578/
Raw Txt file for character sheet (to copy and paste into a custom character) here

Let me know what people think
Dec 29, 2018 7:24 pm
That's awesome, thanks. It might help the GM if we all use the same formatting.
Dec 29, 2018 8:02 pm
That would be appreciated. How does one creat a board with OOC dicussion threads and the like?
Dec 29, 2018 8:41 pm
If you go to the game page at the bottoms there’s a ‘Forum’ link. That’ll take you to the games forums where you can create threads and sub forums
Dec 29, 2018 9:17 pm
Much obliged, I have created the required threads. Head on over when you are ready :)
Dec 29, 2018 9:20 pm
Here a link to the game page for those not yet joined.
Dec 31, 2018 3:21 pm
Well hello there! New guy incoming... hoping for some action here and there! Not a fan of big introductions and so on but eager to get hooked with the community. Applied to the game to get the basics and catch up to speed.
Jan 2, 2019 3:17 pm
Hi there, this sounds interesting! I suppose you started by now, but I see there is one player slot open... I would gladly join in if I may. I have an unplayed Half-Orc Barbarian at hand, but I would also create any other character if a better fit is needed. I play 5e for some month, but only the analog way so far and I would love to try this PBP thing :-)
Jan 2, 2019 4:51 pm
Hey there, friedenspanzer. We discussed two hands on this thread, a D&D 5e game I set up for Whistler, and a Lebens of the Five Rings game that Whistler started. My D&D game filled up pretty fast (sorry) and his L5R game doesn't have half-orcs - it's a completely different system.
Jan 2, 2019 10:36 pm
Ah, all right, no worries. I was just invited for another 5e party that sounds promising, so I'm good :-)
Thanks for the reply anyhow and see you in a different game, enjoy yours!
Cheers, fp

You do not have permission to post in this thread.