Can't accept player to game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Apr 30, 2019 6:47 pm
Keleth says:
Moonbeam says:
It sounds to me like there's more needed than just fixing a particular member's settings. If you just fix things for CESN, it means that no one else will be able to join without the same obstacle, doesn't it?
This problem was caused by me trying to manually accept you two into the games, and missing setting some stuff in the process. I haven't yet figured out why this game has trouble accepting some people while other games don't, so I don't think it'll extend too far.
There seems to be an issue with accepting players that are invited by the second GM in a game, I think.
Apr 30, 2019 6:49 pm
Naatkinson says:
There seems to be an issue with accepting players that are invited by the second GM in a game, I think.
Yes, that's what I was getting at. I think that until whatever underlying issue with that is resolved, every new player will be stuck looking at threads they have no permissions to until someone fiddles with their settings.
Apr 30, 2019 6:55 pm
Moonbeam says:
Naatkinson says:
Yes, that's what I was getting at. I think that until whatever underlying issue with that is resolved, every new player will be stuck looking at threads they have no permissions to until someone fiddles with their settings.
Sorry for being unclear. Whatever the issue is with the second GM, which I'm trying to figure out, the problem here was by my manual intervention. I can make sure not to make the same mistake next time.
May 1, 2019 11:14 pm
There's another player wanting into the Writers Workshop, Zenzero.
May 10, 2019 12:03 pm
Keleth, could you let Sandelfon into the Writing Workshop? Thanks.
May 10, 2019 6:36 pm
I can take care of that by Sunday at the latest. Out of curiosity, does inviting them not work?
May 10, 2019 7:45 pm
Keleth says:
I can take care of that by Sunday at the latest. Out of curiosity, does inviting them not work?
Interesting. I'll try that.
May 10, 2019 9:19 pm
I invited user pjacobs to my game here and they were able to accept, but don't seem to have access to view any posts. Is this all part of this same bucket of issue?
May 10, 2019 9:55 pm
Qralloq says:
Keleth says:
Interesting. I'll try that.
Okay, they accepted and seem to be in the game. I've asked them to post to test that hidden setting worked, too.
Sep 8, 2019 8:17 pm
Qralloq says:
Hey Keleth, could you let CESN into the Writing Workshop? It throws a custom 403 error for me, like it's trying to load a full page into a tiny dialog box.
Hi Keleth, three more writer want into the Writers' Workshop, but I can't approve them (clicking that gives me a difficult to read 403 error inside a confirmation text box).

Is there a way to give me full GM rights?
Last edited September 8, 2019 8:18 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.