Chapter 1: The Island

load previous
Feb 8, 2019 7:24 pm
once were to the boat Phillip would climb aboard the ship. If Nela is about he'll thank her and head back to his little hammoc bed thing.
Feb 8, 2019 7:39 pm
With her timely use of water manipulation magic, Nela is able to save everyone on the boat and guide them towards the Kestrel. Once everyone is on board, the captain steers the ship away from the strange volcano island. The crew is still lost in uncharted waters, but safe for now.
OOC:
Free roleplay. I'll have the next adventure ready this weekend. Exhaustion will wear off the next morning. The saber-tooth will need tending (by Nela, most likely) to flush its body of poison.
Feb 8, 2019 10:25 pm
To be sure Nela did fall in love with the big kitty. Has ever since she saw it on the row boat. It would have looked so sorry to if the row boat had capsized. I'm sure that it hates water like most all felines. She has +8 Animal Handle and +8 Medicine to take care of it. I'm sure Domare, her hawk, has decided not to be on Nela shoulder so much as that is in paw range of the kitty cat. No more pirate style parakeet moves for Domare.

So who's idea was it to bring back the kitty? Nela wants to know who to favor. Not that, that is a blessing, but surely better than being on her bad side. (Like opsie that wasn't a curing herb, I think that I used ARSONIC...)

Now to pan off the responsibility to clean up after it.....
Last edited February 8, 2019 10:28 pm
Feb 8, 2019 11:52 pm
We all agreed to bring it back. Good ship needs a good cat
Feb 8, 2019 11:56 pm
Shear size should make rodents just die. I don't think that I would ever want it hunting me.
Feb 9, 2019 8:01 am
After Grog climbs back on board, walks right up to Ian, stamps his foot a bit, and says this, and only this: "Grog!"
Feb 9, 2019 8:20 am
"I've got you, my friend." Zale says, offering the monosyllabic barbarian a drink from his own flask.
Feb 9, 2019 12:39 pm
Aye twice a mess, ye did good Grogg
Feb 9, 2019 2:18 pm
Nela smiles at the miniature man (dwarf) and more so for the Tiger. "Good your none were hurt today."
Feb 9, 2019 2:58 pm
Jack rubs his head as he stumbles back onto the boat. Not all of us are free from injury doc. Caught a dino tail to the sack, really did a number on me. he says, still cringing from the assault on his person.
Feb 9, 2019 3:19 pm
"Lets get you up in my quarters and have a look at it. Can't be too bad your still standing." as she is eye'ing him down.
Feb 9, 2019 4:00 pm
Khiiral slowly pulls himself up to the deck of the Kestrel "I’m just glad we’re not still stuck in the water. I guess we have Nela to thank for that." he says rubbing his shoulder "My body is not made for rowing." Khiiral watches Nela eying the large feline "We won him over with food. An animal after mine own heart."
Feb 9, 2019 7:13 pm
Nela responds back "I didn't think you were going to make it. Me and Cap were getting worried." As she looks at the Tiger, "She is a sweet thang. She looks hurt? She can end up in quarters too." She just assumes it is tame enough cause they manage to even get it on a boat over the SEA.
Feb 9, 2019 11:22 pm
Grog tries to imitate a sailor's salute, taking his praise.

He stamps his foot a little lighter and raises up two fingers before grunting, "Grog!"
Feb 10, 2019 1:12 am
och Grogg ye ken i cannae understand ye when I'm sober
Feb 10, 2019 7:19 am
"Then we might as well get drunk, eh? What d'you say, Cap'n? Shall I break out the good stuff for a little celebration? After all, we got us a new mast. And thanks to Kitty here, we need never worry about rats anymore!"
Feb 10, 2019 4:46 pm
"Aye, 'tis the devil's own luck what followed ye lads today! Drink up an' rest. We mend th' mast on the morrow. We'll have her dancin' the waves again!" Valrakas declares.
Feb 10, 2019 8:12 pm
Grog makes a series of celebratory whoops and grunts as he goes bellow deck, pumping his arms up in down in excitement.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.