OOC chat

Oct 3, 2015 5:43 pm
Does Saul recognize Bonny and vice versa? Or should we roll for that?
Oct 3, 2015 6:11 pm
Well, I took the statement "Bonny sees Saul and.." to imply Bonny recognizes the man, but the first bit from Saul's perspective makes it ambiguous if Saul recognizes Bonny (or if she's just presently a very determined looking woman to him).
Oct 3, 2015 6:28 pm
That makes sense. he character concept I had in mind was one where Saul knows who his quarry is and has tracked her to this train but yeah I can run with this. :-)
Oct 7, 2015 7:09 pm
I realize we're set up with something if a PvP situation here so I'm feeling like I have to pull my punches a little so as not to ruin the game for others.

Spaceseeker, we have to wait for you to describe outcomes before posting our next move, yes? Wouldn't wanna jump the gun :-D
Last edited October 7, 2015 7:10 pm
Oct 7, 2015 8:01 pm
I know it's hard to wait at times; I'm trying to allow enough time for other players to have a turn. But I will describe more outcomes soon.
Oct 7, 2015 8:04 pm
Sure, no problem! Wouldn't want to monopolize the action! :-D
Oct 8, 2015 6:37 am
Hahaha this story is getting way epic! I love it! Just to clarify though, mundane actions succeed when you roll equal or lower than your gum, and kickass moves succeed when you roll higher (unless you sacrifice 1 gum for auto success, in which case no roll is necessary) Or do I have it backwards?
Oct 8, 2015 6:54 am
That's correct to the letter, but I've been giving grace both ways, in that people have succeeded with either type of roll when they roll their gum number.
Oct 8, 2015 7:01 am
For me the GM can totally ignore the roll results anyway if it makes for a better story. So yeah, rock on! :-D
Oct 8, 2015 7:16 am
You know, my players in my 5e game occasionally complain about the diceroller having it out for them... The dice roller has it out for me (every time I try to get somewhere: bust!)
Last edited October 8, 2015 7:16 am
Oct 8, 2015 7:20 am
Hilarious: with Bonny and Saul both failing their rolls I wonder what happens next? :-D
Oct 8, 2015 7:53 am
Also Hilarous: Had Saul just stayed out of the way, that is precisely what Bonny was trying to do (and is continuing to try to do).
Oct 8, 2015 8:44 am
Saul has his own motivations, and leaving Bonny alone would've been contrary to those motivations. We all knew this at character creation. But given the current situation Saul's primary motivation is changing already.
Oct 11, 2015 4:12 pm
Sorry I didn't post yesterday; I hosted a wedding at my house and just crashed afterward. I will post today, but it will be a while before cleanup is finished.
Oct 11, 2015 4:26 pm
Wow! I figured something was afoot yesterday. Good luck on cleanup -- and we, perhaps, won't expect to see you 'til tomorrow! ;)
Oct 13, 2015 1:19 am
Will try and get an update in tonight before bed -- tomorrow I'm out of pocket traveling to/from California for the day.
Oct 13, 2015 11:52 pm
Folks:
There was a bug report about a problem that prevented people from reading the last post in our game thread. Is that fixed? Has everyone been able to read the latest post? Let me know if you can read it - I don't want to continue the action if people haven't been able to read yesterday's and so can't respond to it!
Oct 14, 2015 6:31 am
I see it just fine :-)
Oct 15, 2015 2:17 pm
Me too!
Oct 18, 2015 8:43 am
It'll be really exciting when Bonny actually achieves what she sets out to achieve. #blooperreel
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.