Slice of life game: Harry Potter or Persona

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Feb 21, 2019 10:53 pm
Alright, with all the suggestions I'm definitely getting an idea of the game I want to run. I think I'm going to set it the year after the Battle of Hogwarts, since I have something in mind for a little narrative in that setting.

I want to start as first years on the train to Hogwarts, the hook being that you all end up in the same compartment and can introduce yourselves to one another. We can kind of blaze through the first few years at whatever pace feels right, but I do have a little thematic mystery I want to try, so we'll see where that goes.

Now I just need to decide on a system... as that'd be helpful for character creation. That'll be a project for this weekend, but later tonight or tomorrow I'll create a game page, since I already have a title in mind. Standby, and thanks for your enthusiasm!
Feb 21, 2019 11:16 pm
If you have extra space, I might consider joining
Feb 22, 2019 12:22 am
I'll be waiting for it! 😁
Feb 22, 2019 4:38 am
That's great! I'll think about what system would suit this and if I have an idea, I'll let you know.
Feb 24, 2019 4:01 am
Hey everyone! I've decided on Bubblegumshoe with optional HP rules:

https://gamersplane.com/games/1635/

From my initial readings I think it's simple enough that we can jump right in, but structured enough that it'll still satisfy the tabletop nerd in me.

I'm going to read up on the system to get a handle on it, but in the meantime I've created a game page and I'm going to create a forum post where we can start brainstorming characters. Looking forward to gaming with all of you, I think it'll be fun!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.