"Steve," Orninoh, Torhaa, and Vakim

load previous
Nov 26, 2015 6:55 pm
I have! I've been calling it The Afterburn, also I have nothing else I want to do
Last edited November 26, 2015 6:56 pm
Nov 26, 2015 8:11 pm
While in transit, "Steve" will look in on Owen on occasion, but mainly continue to go over every inch of the inside of th ship he can fixing anything he finds computer or mechanical. (whenever he finds something to fix he would use his built in data-pad/communicator to use the ships comms system to notify the crew of what needs to be prepared or updated and then proceed to activate the necessary protocols to initiate repairs) And then make another hidden storage compartment that only he knows about to be his own little hideaway/nook in the duct-works.

People would most likely see him pop out of random ducts all over the ship (including their rooms) to scan the area to repair things.
Last edited November 26, 2015 8:14 pm
Nov 29, 2015 9:06 am
As we jump into hyperspace I hit the comms, "Just a thought. It might be a good idea to transfer the spice into other containers, and airlock those crates. While you're digging around in the ducts Steve, if you happen upon some empty storage containers - or storage containers that could be made empty - could you do that?"
Last edited November 29, 2015 9:06 am
Nov 29, 2015 6:26 pm
As Torhaa finishes talking into the Comms System, "Steve" will quickly pop out of a nearby Duct and say "Yes Fleshy Master Torhaa." And just as quickly as "Steve" appeared, he left to complete the ob assigned to him. To secure the drugs in the Hidden Storage.
Nov 30, 2015 1:59 am
You come out of hyperspace in the Corellian system. As you head to toward the planet, a call comes over the comms, Unidentified freighter. Please transmit your identity and wait for landing instructions.
Nov 30, 2015 8:19 am
I return the hail, "Identity transmitted, entering orbit and awaiting further instructions."
Nov 30, 2015 2:00 pm
With no real changes in the patient Orninoh comes over the comms to the Captain after a bit wondering what he should be doing, "Do you need us to be doing anything? To be honest you give me a saw and point at some broken bones I can figure out what to do... our current situation... not so much." he admitted scratching the side of his face as he explained himself.
Nov 30, 2015 11:47 pm
After a long pause, ground control comes back on the line, "Oh I'm sorry for the delay sit. We were expecting you to arrive earlier. We've cleared a flight path for you. If you could follow the designated course we will get you to your destination as quickly as possible." After she gets off the line, coordinates leading down to he planet are transmitted to you.
Dec 1, 2015 4:01 am
"Steve" climbs out of the duct in the cockpit as the ship breaks atmosphere, gets up on the "dashboard" (so to speak)[where he wont be in the way of piloting] "This One has no information downloaded, or information to reference on this planatoid biome." As "Steve" presses his hands and face against the glass, like an excited child.
Last edited December 1, 2015 4:03 am
Dec 1, 2015 9:54 am
"Thanks. We had situation with the hyperdrive en route, but it was nothing our mechanics couldn't handle. Setting course." After relaying with the space traffic controller I use the internal comms, "Nothing for you to do doc, just buckle up and sit tight. Keep an eye on your patient, of course. We'll be on ground soon."

I smile at Steve, and pat him gently on the top of his dome, "Corellia. Never been here myself, but most hunks of civilized rock aren't that different from each other. Spaceport, gambling dens, a hutt probably running the show. There'll be a part of the city you stay out of unless you like to get shivved and a part of the city you stay out of unless you like be a prisoner of 'proper society'. In between is all the scum and honest citizens you can hope to meet."
Last edited December 1, 2015 9:55 am
Dec 1, 2015 1:31 pm
Orninoh nods in a room with the only other occupant is unconscious, "Well I guess I should get ready to move you..." he stated mostly to himself as he got his gear ready before prepping the patient for transport... after that he'd wait for the notice they were leaving. If he had time he'd look for a reputable place to take the man versus someplace that might sell him into slavery or his body parts.
Dec 4, 2015 11:32 pm
The designated flight path leads to the Corellian Jedi Temple. After you land, a jedi dressed in all green robes comes out to meet all of you as you disembark. "Greetings travellers. We've been expecting you. If you could follow me I'll take you to the meeting room." He then leads you through a twisting path toward a room at the center of the temple.

Continued in the upcoming Main thread.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.