Game Posts

load previous
Oct 23, 2015 3:01 am
"And how long will be on board?" Kicsi adds as she stands on her toes to try and get a glimpse of some of the documentation that Alfred has brought.
Oct 23, 2015 3:10 am
Cuon takes ahold of the maps, "These are right up my alley. I can use some of the shipboard time to study them and will welcome anyone else interested in paying attention to what they have to say. I shall not greedily husband them." He nonetheless absently begins to unfurl one and awkwardly gaze upon it in the middle of the doorway.
Oct 23, 2015 1:39 pm
"If the weather is with you, about 5 days on board." Alfred replies.
Oct 23, 2015 3:02 pm
Vikent, amused by his companions questions, smirks to himself. He is a man of deeds, and while sharp of mind, is also quick to action. "Come, my friends, let us not dally overly long. We have roads to ride, seas to sail, and bold deeds to do. Our good sir has no doubt a hundred other things to do today."

He doesn't leave, however, as he knows that they haven't yet been dismissed.
Oct 23, 2015 5:16 pm
Cuon rolls up the map and nods to Vikent. "Fair enough. We'll have plenty of time to study maps aboard the ship."
Oct 23, 2015 5:21 pm
"Very good. The crusade demands that this imbalance be corrected. We have been brought together by fate to do this task for the Great Crusade. Let us be about our task."

Argos readies to follow the party outside once they are dismissed.
Oct 23, 2015 6:13 pm
Alfred motions to the door, "If you have your things, then go to the docks and get on board the Perechon, they are awaiting you."
Oct 23, 2015 6:14 pm
Tethys thanks Alfred and heads down to the docks with the others to find the ship.
Oct 23, 2015 7:20 pm
"Excellent!" Kicsi says as she heads out the door.
Oct 27, 2015 6:52 pm
The sometimes chaotic nature of the seas worried Argos, but he had faith that he would be carried to safety in order to advance the message of the Crimson Crusade. With the barest of hesitation Argos makes his way on to the ship, prepared to set sail.
Oct 27, 2015 10:13 pm
You get to the docks and see a twin masted warship with a 120 foot keel, 20 feet in width, a ballista mounted on the graceful bow, two astern, sleek lines, a fine mahogany railing with posts that looked like ornate columns, a hardened walnut bowsprit, and a main deck of stained oak. On the side of the ship in gold lettering is the name Perechon.

On the deck you see a woman shouting orders and the crew. She is tall, lithe with ebony skin, eyes and curling hair the shade of midnight, and had golden earrings that nearly hang to her shoulders.
Oct 27, 2015 11:03 pm
Cuon looks to Tethys. He seems to have taken point as the leader of this band of initiates and would rather he made first contact with the captain, anyway. He pats the maps rolled up into a container at his side, eager to get settled on board and spend some time reviewing them.
Oct 27, 2015 11:10 pm
Tethys will approach the woman, assuming that she is the captain, saying, "Well met, I am Tethys, and we have come under the orders of the High Justice. We were told that you would grant us passage to Quantas?"
Oct 27, 2015 11:14 pm
"Aye, I'm to take you there and back, but I'm not fighting your battles for you. We will be ready if you need a quick escape though. The name is Maquesta, well met indeed." She replied.
Oct 27, 2015 11:49 pm
Cuon, not far from Tethys, nods and adds his name, "Cuon." He looks around, "Should we be below during departure? Or will we be in the way if we're on deck?"
Oct 28, 2015 12:01 am
"You'll be fine either place. Roderick can show you to your quarters if you like. Separate rooms for each." She says pointing to a short, bent backed old man.
Oct 28, 2015 2:42 am
"I've never been on such a magnificent ship!" Kicsi exclaims as she runs to join the others on deck. Circling in place as she takes in the sights her gaze falls upon Maquesta and she quickly introduces herself, "Kicsi Leszúr, my good Captian! Many thanks for helping us along in our journey."
Oct 28, 2015 1:23 pm
Vikent bounds aboard and greets Maquesta. "I'm Vikent, well met!" He nods to Roderick and hefts his pack. "I would like to stow this, my good man. Lead on!"
Oct 28, 2015 3:42 pm
Cuon will seek out his lodging with Roderick as well, marveling at the luxury of a private cabin.
Oct 28, 2015 3:48 pm
Tethys bows to Maquesta, "We thank you for your kindness," he says before moving to take his meager possessions below.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.