load previous
Nov 17, 2015 4:13 am
Initiative.

Rolls

Vigilance, plus commited force die.

2 Success

Total: 2 Success

Nov 17, 2015 4:20 am
The agent falls back with his chair, rolls backwards and comes up with a blaster pistol in hand. He takes a snap shot at the jedi.

Rolls

Ranged light

4 Advantage, 2 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 2 Failure, 3 Advantage

Nov 17, 2015 4:22 am
Leokri hops and slides across the desk, landing engaged with the agent and swings the lightsaber at the double-crossing agent.

OOC: That'd be 12 damage, plus breach 1.
Last edited November 17, 2015 4:30 am

Rolls

Lightsaber attack

6 Success, 2 Threat

Total: 6 Success, 2 Threat

Nov 17, 2015 4:33 am
The attack cuts deep into the agent's side, nearly cutting him completely in half. His eyes go wide as he sees the damage done to his body, then his face fills with pure hatred. He raises his hands and snarls.

You get immobilized for a round and take 1 wound.

Rolls

Force bind

2 White Force Points, 1 Black Force Point

Nov 17, 2015 4:36 am
Leokri struggles, unsuccessfully against the binding claws of the Force.

OOC: I don't see any way to resist Force Bind in the CRB, so I assume given RAW there's no option other than to stay put until the end of his next turn.

Rolls

Discipline vs. discipline...

1 Success, 1 Advantage, 3 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 2 Failure, 1 Threat

Nov 17, 2015 4:38 am
OOC: let's do dicipline vs dicipline otherwise this is just cheat mode and you can hold someone there till they die.

It'll be 2 purple 1 red for the difficulty to break free from his hold.
Nov 17, 2015 4:40 am
OOC, added above. That said, Discipline isn't Leokri's strong suit you might say. :) I'm also realizing now that the way to spend starter XP in this game is to crank up your stats. Then use follow on XP on skills/talents.
Nov 17, 2015 4:46 am
The agent keeps one hand pointed at Leokri as he clutches his side with the other. "It seems I misjudged how much poison it would take to bring you down. Never the less, I've got you now." he says as he begins backing toward the door behind him which the server had come through earlier.

That'd 2 more wounds.

Rolls

Force bind

2 Black Force Points

Nov 17, 2015 4:54 am
ooc it's the same dicipline difficulty.

And yeah it's much harder to raise stats with in game xp
Nov 17, 2015 5:26 am
Leokri continues to struggle. But seeks the calm of the Force before attempting to shrug off the hold. I'll use the advantage to give me a boost on my next roll.
Last edited November 17, 2015 5:26 am

Rolls

1 Success, 2 Advantage, 4 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 3 Failure, 1 Advantage

Nov 19, 2015 1:01 am
The agent releases his hold on Leokri and dashes out the door behind him which slams shut after he's through.
Nov 20, 2015 11:01 pm
Leokri shakes his head, "And I'm reminded of my master's common refrain about the discipline of the mind now..." Calmly, but quickly, he moves back around the desk and follows the Sith agent.
Nov 21, 2015 1:42 pm
You spot the agent down the hall ar a computer terminal. He finishes typing something when red flashing lights come on from the ceilling. A robotic voice begins saying, EVACUATE. EVACUATE..." The agent looks up and spots you, then smiles and continues away from you down the hall.
Nov 24, 2015 5:33 pm
Leokri frowns suspiciously as he has little doubt a self-destruct sequence has been activated. He maintains his connection to the Force, enhancing his ability to remain vigilant and perceive what is going on around him. Leokri will pause at the terminal to determine quickly if he is correct and whether or not he has a chance to slice in and delay or stop the process. The agent may disappear, but there is likely valuable information here to retain...
Nov 25, 2015 2:45 am
On the terminal, it is counting down from 10 minutes. Best you can tell it is a self-destruct sequence.

It'll be a 3 purple difficulty to slice in for information.
Nov 25, 2015 6:39 am
"10 minutes? I've got some time then..." His fingers move quickly across the terminal.

Rolls

Computers. Hard.

2 Success, 2 Advantage, 1 Failure, 4 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 2 Threat

Nov 26, 2015 6:33 pm
You manage to get the bulk of the files, though you haven't got time to read them at the moment, transferred over to your datapad. When you look back at the countdown, you realize it took a bit longer than you'd expected as you've now got 6 minutes left.
Nov 27, 2015 1:40 am
Leokri wraps up and heads out, light saber ready to come to bear at a moment's notice. With a four minute head start, the Sith is likely gone, but if not Leokri will pursue him and fling a tracker onto the ship if it's in range. He heads out the door ready to meet what's coming next.

OOC:posting from the beach. Sorry about any typos.
Nov 30, 2015 1:36 am
As you exit the main building, you enter into complete chaos. Beings are scrambling grabbing anything of value and heading toward the hanger. You see the agent's ship lifting off and heading away. It'll be a 2 purple ranged(light) check to throw a tracker on it.
From where you are, you can see into the hanger where there is one beat up freighter that everyone is fighting to get aboard.
Dec 1, 2015 5:30 am
OOC - what's the time back to my Jedi starfighter?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.