Awakening

load previous
Mar 26, 2019 6:03 am
"I'm not a doctor, just a professor of ancient language from Miskatonic. This is the first I've heard of the Mi-Go. Aliens you say? Is that who brought all of us here? We were awakened by what sounded like gunfire. Would you know anything about that? I'll have to go back to Eugene and check him out more carefully. I think I can tell if he's still alive." Solomon doesn't wait for a response from the man but steps over to Eugene and feels at his neck for a pulse.
Mar 26, 2019 8:22 am
"I'm Clive, Clive Woolfe, studying Matallurgy. I thought I'd recognised you. Gunshots? Perhaps FOC staging a rescue? Or Mathis?" he looks at the soldier again, hoping for more information.
Mar 26, 2019 9:17 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Lwunder
Mar 26, 2019 9:20 am
Fredrick checks the gate and finds it swings open. It's not locked. There is a strong smell in the corridor beyond, like...mushrooms.
Mar 26, 2019 2:13 pm
"We don't seem to be locked in, are those guys able to move?" He asks looking at the two on the table.
Mar 26, 2019 6:04 pm
"I'm still trying to get a reading on Eugene. He is either unconscious or dead. Can't tell which yet."
Mar 27, 2019 5:45 pm
"I don't no nothing about any amigos or aliens but i know a shitty situation when i see one." he says as he walks to the bed of the unconscious man and begins to take off his bindings. "Hey soldier boy! why don't you come give me a hand hauling buddy out eh."
Mar 28, 2019 1:43 am
Silent says:
"I don't no nothing about any amigos or aliens but i know a shitty situation when i see one." he says as he walks to the bed of the unconscious man and begins to take off his bindings. "Hey soldier boy! why don't you come give me a hand hauling buddy out eh."
sure I can help you
As I come right over to lend a helping hand
Mar 28, 2019 4:17 am
Solomon helps Clive off the bed and follows the other two men with the body of Eugene out the door still wondering whether he is alive or dead.
Mar 28, 2019 4:33 pm
Eugene comes round as Solomon examines him, though is very disoriented. He allows Antony to guide him off the bed and the 5 of you head out the door with Frederick leading the way.

Beyond the door is a corridor of perfectly smooth stone walls, covered in patches of greenish-yellow luminescent fungus that provide enough light to see by. At the end of the corridor, it opens into a wider corridor running both left and right. To the right, the corridor leads to a chamber. In the other direction. the corridor stretches further though there seems to be a large square pit in the ground that may be hard to navigate.

https://i.imgur.com/u9qCLZd.jpg
Mar 28, 2019 4:42 pm
OOC:
I would like to do a navigate check

Rolls

Navigate check (10%) - (1d100)

(33) = 33

Mar 28, 2019 4:50 pm
"I would just as soon stay away from that pit," says Solomon. He looks to the right and seems to be drawn to the large chamber.
Mar 28, 2019 4:53 pm
"I agree with Solomon lets go the other way, lets just be quite about though." he goes ahead of the group about 20 feet to scout out ahead.

According to the roll he is trying to start up another cigarette as he goes but his lighter is not cooperating, the click of the lighter is very audible in the hallways.

Rolls

Stealth 60 - (1d100)

(78) = 78

Mar 29, 2019 8:22 am
[ +- ] Frederick
Mar 29, 2019 6:06 pm
"Jesus Christ! That ain't right."

Rolls

Sanity Check 50 - (1d100)

(26) = 26

Mar 29, 2019 6:33 pm
OOC:
Frederick keeps his head when all around are losing theirs (no sanity loss)
Mar 30, 2019 4:05 am
Fredrick will wait for the others to catch up. "Being kidnapped is bad enough but this... This don't bode well for us." he says staring at the brain in its container. "Let's get the hell outta here before that becomes us."
Mar 30, 2019 9:33 am
OOC:
Everyone else sees the room (as seen in the spoiler)

Everyone make sanity checks.
Mar 30, 2019 5:54 pm
Sanity check

Rolls

Sanity (60) - (1d100)

(52) = 52

Mar 30, 2019 5:56 pm
Solomon takes a closer look at the brains contained in their jars. "Yep, those are human alright. Where's the way outa here?" He stands up straight and looks for an exit.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.