Interest Check: Cthulhu 7e - Masks of Nyarlathotep

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 2, 2019 9:18 pm
Hey all, wanted to see if anyone would be interested in playing the classic Cthulhu campaign; I was running this locally, but the group sort of fizzled, and it seems a shame to let the books go to waste :). To those unfamiliar, this campaign is kind of a beast, and can last quite some time, so I'd prefer only those comfortable with long-form play apply.
Apr 2, 2019 9:24 pm
I'd definitely be interested.

It's been literally decades since I played Call Of Cthulhu.
Apr 2, 2019 11:48 pm
I was playing with running this sometime in the future, perhaps when I finish one of my other games.
Apr 3, 2019 3:02 am
I would love to participate!
Apr 3, 2019 12:39 pm
I'd be a new player, but I'm down for anything in that genre.
Apr 3, 2019 1:34 pm
Great; new players are fine. Knifesedge, do I take it that you would like to play or that you would prefer to wait until time allows?
Apr 3, 2019 8:24 pm
Ok, no worries. We'll leave this up a few more days to see if we can get others. Ideally would like at least 4.
Apr 4, 2019 10:03 pm
I'd hop in if you'll have me.
Apr 5, 2019 3:21 pm
lunitar, you bet. I'll work to get the game description, etc. up this weekend and will send out invites to those who expressed interest.
Apr 8, 2019 6:56 pm
Looks like you've got some room so I'll put my hand in. You know how much I like anything to do with my old pal HP. What sort of investigator do you need. I was thinking of something local to Egypt. And are you looking at the 1930's as the time setting?
Apr 9, 2019 2:15 pm
Aldrusian, you bet. No characters have been submitted yet, so someone versed in Egyptology or culture, as you suggest, will work great. Just keep in mind that the investigation begins in NYC.
Apr 9, 2019 6:11 pm
How does an undergraduate instructor in Egyptology at Brown University in Providence, RI sound? He could be in NYC for a conference of some sort. He is from Egypt where he studied Ancient History and Archaeology.
Apr 9, 2019 9:58 pm
Did you have any room left because your write up has me super interested and Aldrusian’s professor has given me a great idea. The professor’s long suffering, equally brilliant and often ignored assistant.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/lcsrzpcdmo96ed9/2019-01-07%2022.20.42.gif
Last edited April 9, 2019 10:22 pm
Apr 9, 2019 10:06 pm
Hey Ember,

Sure, I can make room for another. Go ahead and apply
Jul 13, 2019 5:54 pm
Ok, let's try this again, since we've lost several players:

Looking for 2-3 players for a big Call of Cthulhu campaign. We're close to the very beginning, so you won't be missing out on much. I have specified one post per day in the game description - note this is an aspiration and not always possible. I completely understand that life comes up at times, but I would ask that, if it does, please just stay in communication and let the group know.
Last edited July 13, 2019 5:55 pm
Jul 13, 2019 8:20 pm
I am an active poster. Kind of familiar with CoC, but not super versed. Will need a little help with character generation. If that is ok with you, count me in.
Last edited July 13, 2019 8:21 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.