Two new openings in my Gamma Five One-Shot

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 21, 2015 3:57 am
I had two users go rogue on me so I'm looking to fill the two spots with new players for my Gamma Five (Gamma World with the D&D 5e ruleset) One-Shot. It's called Save Haven. Check it out!
Oct 21, 2015 6:11 am
I would have loved to join in but I'm in so many games already! I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding replacement players :-)
Oct 21, 2015 6:32 am
Like Jabes, I'd love to join, but feel I'm in a lot of games already. How about this: I will apply to the game if there are still slots open by this time tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll be looking at your game description, as well as reading the Gamma World materials (and probably roll up a character, because I'm a sucker for char gen).
Oct 21, 2015 8:30 pm
We're getting close to winding down the Beginning Adventure in FaD -- so I need to start prepping for the next game. That'll chew up enough time that I'll stick with the games I have for now. That said, I remember playing the original Gamma World a little. Takes me back, man.
Oct 22, 2015 3:11 am
Yeh! A game that doesn't look like its filling in an instant! Maybe I can recruit new people to the site :D
Oct 23, 2015 1:59 am
One of them has just filled. But I still have one more slot available.
Oct 24, 2015 9:13 pm
Alright. Second spot just filled too. Thanks everyone!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.