OOC: Chat Thread

May 3, 2019 1:11 am
You know what to do here. Go!
May 4, 2019 7:39 pm
I'll mention it so nobody wonders where I am. I've got a long day of activities before I'll be home today. My goal for tonight is to at least have the stat portion of the character done.
May 4, 2019 7:43 pm
Appreciate the heads up, Greiza.

In general though, I do not expect ppl to post on weekends. I often am not able to, at all (kids). This has just been a rare low-key Saturday for me. So anything anyone posts is just gravy, on Saturday-Sunday.

As for timeline, if we can get going, in-character, before next Friday I'll be happy. And frankly we're on course for well before that (2 PCs already approved). So no huge rush, atm.
May 4, 2019 8:07 pm
Testing character avatar.
May 4, 2019 8:12 pm
I have submittet my charcter.

And happy star wars day
https://media.comicbook.com/2019/05/star-wars-day-may-4th-1169666.jpeg
May 4, 2019 8:20 pm
Indeed, what an auspicious time to be starting our new campaign!

Hey all, I wanted to put feelers out there regarding a couple things in the "OOC Resource Thread".

Does anyone have any questions about Morality/Conflict and how it will be used in the game (I know it can be divisive for this system), and/or my "Houserule"?
May 4, 2019 11:29 pm
Woohoo! 4th day!

Just in time to be able to use my avatar.

I have no questions other than to say I'm fairly enthused that you're putting emphasis on it. As much as I love combat, I think the thing I get most out of RP is getting to play out tight social situations and defining through play exactly how my character feels about certain subjects and what not. It's pure character development and I l o v e it.
May 5, 2019 3:33 am
On morality. The section talks about strengths and weaknesses. Do we only pick one of each or however many apply?
May 5, 2019 12:42 pm
Yup, one of each.
May 5, 2019 10:44 pm
https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--SXRbSW8f--/t_Preview/b_rgb:191919,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1446223269/production/designs/186948_1.jpg

You all thought Star Wars day was over?
May 5, 2019 11:43 pm
Does the creation of the Chapter 1 thread mean we will be starting soon?
May 6, 2019 12:25 am
Still waiting for all PCs to be approved.

But yea, I'm working on the initial post, and once everyone's ready to roll we'll roll.
May 6, 2019 5:49 pm
Quick request: Would folks be willing to share their character sheets with one another? The site defaults to making character sheets private, but I always prefer it when games are open. I like being able to share the effort I've spent in designing my character, and I think most people are mature enough to separate player knowledge from character knowledge. Even better, sharing helps us see what skills our team is lacking as we advance.

If folks are game, you can make your character sheet public by clicking the rectangular thing next to the character's name (it looks kind of like a Zippo lighter).
May 6, 2019 6:20 pm
if other players agree im game, I just don't know if the GM was trying to keep it secretive or not.
May 6, 2019 6:52 pm
I have no problems with that...other than finding the right setting ;)
May 6, 2019 7:11 pm
Nope, I'll leave it up to you guys as players.
May 6, 2019 8:28 pm
It's best we coordinate through the creation thread if we wish knowledge. It's likely there will be some overlap in skills but I don't think we need the accuracy of seeing all character sheets.
May 6, 2019 8:40 pm
Mine's open to view. I've never understood the secrecy surrounding character sheets, but I'm used to groups that are very collaborative in character creation. But no worries if some folks wish to keep it private.
Last edited May 6, 2019 8:40 pm
May 6, 2019 8:42 pm
All PCs are approved. I have just a bit more work to whip the initial story thread post into shape, and then we'll set off!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.