Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 15, 2019 5:01 pm
For those interested, Ghosts of Saltmarsh has a couple of slots open. The module drops on May 21st, and the game intends to start early in June, once all characters and backgrounds are set.
May 15, 2019 6:10 pm
I have applied, and send you a short background story
May 15, 2019 7:59 pm
Gonna apply, hope there's enough space...
May 15, 2019 9:24 pm
runekyndig says:
I have applied, and send you a short background story
Thanks rune, I saw and replied.
May 15, 2019 9:25 pm
deadpool_qc says:
Gonna apply, hope there's enough space...
I have a pair of slots left, just looking to fill them. :)
May 18, 2019 5:14 pm
If you have space I'm in. This could be so much fun.
Last edited May 18, 2019 5:15 pm
May 18, 2019 5:17 pm
I'm busy with work, but still looking forward to playing. I'll be bringing in a fighter unless the group needs a different class.
May 19, 2019 2:09 am
Elveron says:
If you have space I'm in. This could be so much fun.
Unfortunately the game is filled. We are busy getting our back stories worked out. I hope you will follow our adventures, which will start right after the book drops. That way if an opening comes along you are familiar.
May 21, 2019 10:23 am
Does public forum mean I am able to watch and read what goes on even thou I am a non player?
Just wondering as it would be fun as well as educational to see how the process works.
May 21, 2019 12:32 pm
Mathfuric says:
Does public forum mean I am able to watch and read what goes on even thou I am a non player?
Just wondering as it would be fun as well as educational to see how the process works.
Technically you can, but it isn't easy to find the game of you lose the link. Best bookmark that game's forums.
May 21, 2019 11:11 pm
Yeah, one of the things I don;t like about the site is the difficulty in finding a game. I'd love a feature where I can go to someone's profile and have clickable links to their games (if public), or a filter that doesn't just show public, but rather filter by genre or even post velocity.

Here is my thread, if you don't already have it.
Last edited May 21, 2019 11:12 pm
May 22, 2019 1:49 am
Ket_Onwall says:
Yeah, one of the things I don;t like about the site is the difficulty in finding a game. I'd love a feature where I can go to someone's profile and have clickable links to their games (if public), or a filter that doesn't just show public, but rather filter by genre or even post velocity.

Here is my thread, if you don't already have it.
Thanks mate

Yeah a link to public games would be awesome, not just to enjoy the adventure but to learn from good GM’s and how to write a good post.
May 22, 2019 3:15 am
Oh. Good DMs? Well, hope you are not too terribly disappointed. 😎
May 22, 2019 6:14 am
No pressure then lol
Jun 12, 2019 2:20 pm
Willow Ufgood had to drop from the game, so I am entertaining ideas for a replacement spell-slinger.
Jun 12, 2019 6:47 pm
I'm interested in playing. I will admit it's been a while but I used to base all my own campaigns in Greyhawk and love the setting. My submission will be an wood elf sorcerer from the Dreadwood. I know sorcerer's are rare in Greyhawk so I would see him as a wild talent (Wild Magic). If that doesn't work I can easily change him to be a wizard.

If you are open to the sorcerer then background would be along the lines of the fact that he is a young elf and his mentors in the Dreadwood have recognized a great potential for wielding magic within him, but he does not appear to be able to control the talent he has, the age old training methods used throughout the years by the elven mages in the Dreadwood are not having an impact. He picks up bits and pieces of magic here and there and wields them with what would appear to be great potential but without discipline. Frustrated with his lack of progress his mentors in the forest are sending him with a letter of reference to the mages in the elvish court in Celene, or maybe referring him to a member of the Circle, for further evaluation about this form of magic. He has made his way from the Dreadwood to the village of Saltmarsh looking for passage on a ship travelling around the Pomarj and to either Safeton on the Wild Coast or to Greyhawk City.
Last edited June 12, 2019 7:04 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.