I caved. 5e Modern Magic campaign recruiting.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 29, 2015 5:20 am
I'll probably seek outsiders too, but I couldn't help myself. I love running games. I'm starting up a D&D 5e campaign called San Waterdeep set in the far future of Faerun. Feel free to join up, it's going to be a bit of a rocky start given that it's barely a ruleset and we will need to homerule a lot, but I'm super excited to take 5e to a new place.
Oct 29, 2015 5:39 am
I applied -- but I'm okay if you wait a bit to see what the response is and pick your crew. :) I've got 4 games I'm already in and I'm looking to fire up another game or two of FFG SW here shortly as we're getting close to finishing our FAD adventure.
Oct 29, 2015 5:42 am
I'm in. This should be good.
Oct 29, 2015 5:50 am
I'm so tempted to join, but I'm already in like 10 games as a player lol
Oct 29, 2015 5:53 am
Intriguing, like Shadowrun meets D&D.
Oct 29, 2015 11:08 am
Yes, as well as the article that references for guns, armor, and such.

Also, wow, that packed in quickly. I have 4 spots and with such a home ruled game I may just keep that number. It only shows me a list, not when people join but I think it's in order of who applied so the top 4 are in. If a spot opens up again I'll look for more.

Just remember, the start may be a bit rocky so 5e experience is almost a must.
Last edited October 29, 2015 11:10 am
Oct 31, 2015 3:58 pm
I didn't join in on this because I'm stretched pretty tight with all the games I'm in already, but it was hard to resist.

San Waterdeep! Classic.
Oct 31, 2015 4:00 pm
spaceseeker19 says:
I didn't join in on this because I'm stretched pretty tight with all the games I'm in already, but it was hard to resist.

San Waterdeep! Classic.
I know what you mean! I couldn't resist though! At least I'm not GMing anything. :-D
Nov 4, 2015 6:23 am
spaceseeker19 says:

San Waterdeep! Classic.
I haven't even mentioned the sister city, New Neverwinter. I'm also thinking of calling it Neo Faerun. The lore for this is sort of being fleshed out as we go. So far so good.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.