Party Strategy

Oct 31, 2015 4:46 am
For discussion of any party strategy or planning that doesn't fit in the game thread.
Nov 3, 2015 9:32 pm
I don't know when it would be appropriate after the flood trap, but Hollow is hurt bad and we don't have a healer, so a short rest in which she can spend her Hit Die would be great.
Nov 3, 2015 9:38 pm
I should hand out some potions of healing here pretty soon!
Nov 3, 2015 9:44 pm
Potions instead of gold would not bother me!
Nov 3, 2015 9:48 pm
Is the bridge too far for me to access? I assume so, and I left my ranged weaponry with the NPCs at the cart.

This is not a good start for the Committee of Resistance Against Paranormality (Kama's initial brainstorming suggestion).
Nov 3, 2015 9:50 pm
The bridge is about 20 feet in the air, so yeah, a bit far.

Well, you now have a javelin at your feet that you can throw!
Nov 3, 2015 10:00 pm
Would Hollow be able to make it back into the room with a single move action and be within 60 ft of the bridge? Or should I use my full turn to move back to the bridge room?
Nov 3, 2015 10:05 pm
It will take 15 feet of your movement to get INTO the "wolf room" with Xora, or it will take 25 feet of movement to make it to Kama's side.
Since Wish used his action to help you up, you don't have to spend any of your movement on standing back up.
Nov 3, 2015 10:23 pm
Is the rest if the party visible from where I am?
Last edited November 3, 2015 10:24 pm
Nov 3, 2015 10:24 pm
Man, I feel like you gave me that call, Naat. Thanks! :)

For the rest of the party, Kama is going to charge forward. His intent is to get into the thick of the goblins quickly so as to buy you all time to advance and pick them off with ranged weapons.
Nov 3, 2015 10:25 pm
Moofsalot says:
Is the rest if the party visible from where I am?
They are visible if you step back into the main passageway.
Nov 3, 2015 10:27 pm
CancerMan says:
Man, I feel like you gave me that call, Naat. Thanks! :)

For the rest of the party, Kama is going to charge forward. His intent is to get into the thick of the goblins quickly so as to buy you all time to advance and pick them off with ranged weapons.
Oh yeah, I totally gave you that. It added to the fun I think (and I gave him a dex save to keep his balance, so it's his fault he died) :)
Nov 4, 2015 12:10 am
Btw thanks for those saving throw rolls! :-D
Nov 4, 2015 12:26 am
Moofsalot says:
Btw thanks for those saving throw rolls! :-D
You're very welcome!
Nov 5, 2015 5:53 pm
Anyone have ideas on what to do about this captured goblin? I somehow doubt he is willful enough to handle Hollow's pet wolves, but a part of me is thinking of finding a noble use for him.
Nov 5, 2015 6:27 pm
I figure at minimum he can serve as a guide.
Nov 5, 2015 7:08 pm
Guide, translator, intermediary...?
Nov 5, 2015 7:11 pm
Works for me.
Nov 24, 2015 7:18 pm
Anyone have anything that can encompass all 6 Redbrands? Or confuse, impede, or otherwise delay them so the fighter can close in?
Nov 24, 2015 11:20 pm
CancerMan, I love how you've revised Kama's portrait to a zoomed-in/enlarged view of his torso. It's very cinematic: as the action gets more intense, the camera zooms in...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.