Party Strategy

load previous
Nov 24, 2015 11:24 pm
Heh, I had decided to use zoomed-in portraits instead for regular postings. I've realized that I like seeing portraits during conversations rather than full-body images, which are fine for character introductions.
Nov 24, 2015 11:57 pm
Good idea!
Nov 25, 2015 12:24 am
Moofsalot says:
"No." I attempt to drop an arrow at that man's foot. Not to kill him, but if I leave him a little broken, who's gonna complain? I concentrate intently on him, focusing my hunter's instincts on memorizing his movements and scent.
Are you attempting to hit him or just the ground in front of him in order to scare him?
Nov 25, 2015 2:16 am
Naatkinson says:
Moofsalot says:
"No." I attempt to drop an arrow at that man's foot. Not to kill him, but if I leave him a little broken, who's gonna complain? I concentrate intently on him, focusing my hunter's instincts on memorizing his movements and scent.
Are you attempting to hit him or just the ground in front of him in order to scare him?
Hmmm, yeah I guess I'm more trying to scare him than actually hit him. I want to show that I am capable of pinpoint accuracy and maximum pain if I feel like it.
Nov 25, 2015 5:57 pm
Well, that's torn it.

I'm pretty sure Kama hit, but Wish has missed, and we don't have wolves to bail us out this time...
Nov 25, 2015 6:43 pm
I have faith in everyone to avoid bad dice rolls! Maybe Hollow will wipe out the entire group single-handedly with awesome criticals.
Nov 25, 2015 7:12 pm
I have faith in you! Plus you all have inspiration to make your dice a bit better!
Nov 25, 2015 8:52 pm
I'm either going to use my free disengage and then move to engage the crossbow guys, or my free dash to run around the corner, hide, and then sneak back, depending on whether anyone else can take care of Sword 3 before our next turn.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.