Dresden Files: The City of Lost Sleep

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 30, 2015 10:29 pm
Dang, I failed at forum'ing and didn't actually subscribe to this thread. It would appear that you are now full? If not I was thinking along the lines of a man with native american heritage that can shapeshift (coyote, lynx, bobcat) something small and sneaky. I'm thinking high burglary, deceit and some investigation skills. If there is still room, i'll flesh out the details when I get home and can look at the books!
Mar 31, 2015 2:44 am
I'll bump the cap up to 7 so you can apply. Player 6 is a friend and I'm waiting on him to decide if he wants to watch or play. We have a character who's more got native american shapeshifting aimed more towards "human skinwalker" but I don't really see anything wrong with doubling up on archetypes. Feel free to post a High Concept and trouble here and then apply to the game.
Mar 31, 2015 5:20 am
Benjamin Watts
High Concept: Orphaned Werecoyote pickpocket
Trouble: Legal guardian for my little brother

Ben grew up south of Billings Montana on the Crow reservation with his Grandfather. He learned the beliefs and traditions of the Crow people from his Grandfather. His Grandfather passed away when he was 9 and in his grief shifted for the first time. After living in Montana Ben was sent to New York to live with his mother and his 2 year old younger brother Sam. After Ben turned 18 his Mom died in a car accident and he became Sam's legal guardian. Ben's had to steal and take on shady jobs to provide for himself and his brother. He's now 22 doing the best he can in New York to get his 15 year old brother through high school.
Jul 4, 2015 1:55 am
If someone ever drops from this I'd be willing to hop in. I've got experience GM'ing the game, would love to get behind it as a player sometime.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.