Absences

load previous
Aug 10, 2016 9:01 pm
Posting this here so hopefully more people see it instead of posting in every single game. GenCon is over and I'm getting back to the grind. Should have all of my games moving by end of week hopefully. To any of my GM's that NPC'd me I'll be reading up on what I missed and will post in the OOC threads before I hop back in. Thanks, everyone! GenCon was fantastic. Meeting Keleth was a highlight for sure!
Aug 10, 2016 11:00 pm
wb!
Aug 11, 2016 7:15 pm
Busy weekend, and coming down with something on top of that. Might not post for 48 hrs.
Aug 11, 2016 7:18 pm
Welcome Back PhantomNimbus!
Aug 12, 2016 5:19 am
I'm in a writers conference tomorrow through this weekend, chock full of lectures and panels stuff. I'll be unreliable at best until Sunday night. (When Words Collide)
Aug 14, 2016 9:02 pm
I've got a busy schedule the last half of the upcoming week (17th, 18th, and 19th) so my participation may be a little thin on those days (particularly the 17th), so feel free to move my PCs along if they're holding things up.
Aug 14, 2016 10:26 pm
I'm having trouble coping with a bunch of stuff IRL (as pretty much always), so I'm not sure how active I'll be on the site or in development for a bit. I'll still try to pay attention to every thread, respond to the introductions, answer questions, and try to keep the games I'm in/running moving, but I apologize if I don't; treat my characters as you will. I know I owe it to you guys to keep the site growing, and I'll try as best I can.
Aug 15, 2016 9:38 pm
No worries Keleth, and if there's anything I can do, let me know.
Aug 17, 2016 6:39 pm
Apologies to anyone waiting for me to post; I'm currently not even getting a moment to work. The kids will be back at school next Wednesday and so I hope things will go back to normal by the end of next week. Thanks for your patience.

Any GMs, please feel free to move my characters as you see fit.

To players in games I am GMing; sorry, I'll get back as soon as I can.
Aug 20, 2016 8:49 pm
Woke up to a surprise vacation today. I will be gone until next Saturday. Feel free to play my character and I will be back the following Monday.
Aug 21, 2016 5:41 am
I've posted on each of my games -- but I'm off to Hawaii for a week. I do expect to post from time to time, but it could be irregular. Meanwhile, have fun!
Aug 23, 2016 12:53 am
Hey to all that I'm in games with Just a heads up I have a couple of camping trips coming up, aug. 26-27 and sep. 2-4
Aug 26, 2016 11:48 pm
Anyone heard from Yutiko out of game? He's gone AWOL
Sep 2, 2016 6:30 pm
Pulling consecutive all-nighters at work. Will be unable to post for the next 48hrs.
Sep 3, 2016 1:06 am
Ugh! Bake well!
Sep 3, 2016 2:47 pm
Hey, we're having a bit of a vacation this weekend, so I may be infrequently posting if at all until like Tuesday.
Sep 8, 2016 1:51 pm
I will be in a training for the next two days (starting today). posting may be infrequent
Sep 8, 2016 10:17 pm
I am embarking on my final Duke of Edinburgh expedition tomorrow morning, so I won't be posting until Sunday evening. Wish me luck!
Sep 8, 2016 10:32 pm
Good luck, Remus!
Sep 14, 2016 12:09 am
Work will have me tied up from now until the 24th. Posts from me will be a bit rare. Please feel free to move my characters along if necessary.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.