Absences

load previous
Jan 20, 2017 7:05 am
Best of luck with everything, Valdus!

Hi, all! I've fallen ill and myy doctor says I should take the weekend off from work but that sure as heck isn't happening as I have two wedding cakes to finish! So I can't guarantee any posts. If I survive the weekend I'll get back to posting Sunday evening (that's SUnday morning for most of you). DM's please feel free to move my characters forward in the meantime. Thanks!
Jan 23, 2017 11:15 pm
Silly me. I recover from my finger operation only to hurt my other hand. Not sure how bad it is yet, I'll wait and see, but typing is painful, so I'll be keeping my posts at a minimum for a while.
Jan 26, 2017 1:03 pm
Hey, just throwing it out there that works have picked up and I haven't had time to make posts. Not enough time in a day... or week depending on overtime. Anyways, sorry my friends, I'll try to be more consistent when I can!
Jan 26, 2017 7:34 pm
Pregnancy has made me susceptible to (seemingly) every illness that I come across and as a result I can count on one hand the number of days I have been completely healthy since mid-December. Thankfully nothing too terrible (bronchitis and never-ending colds) but I must apologize in advance if my attention span is off as I find myself exhausted or cranky most days and can only post to a few games at a time. Trust me, I'd rather be updating more frequently. Or sleeping, depending on the day.
Last edited January 26, 2017 7:34 pm
Jan 26, 2017 7:46 pm
Moofsalot says:
Pregnancy has made me susceptible to (seemingly) every illness that I come across and as a result I can count on one hand the number of days I have been completely healthy since mid-December. Thankfully nothing too terrible (bronchitis and never-ending colds) but I must apologize in advance if my attention span is off as I find myself exhausted or cranky most days and can only post to a few games at a time. Trust me, I'd rather be updating more frequently. Or sleeping, depending on the day.
I was not aware that you were pregnant, but I had noticed your participation drop. Now it all makes sense! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Update when you can, let us know how the pregnancy goes, and post pics when the baby is born. All the babies are older than two now, so I miss seeing the little ones (when they're still cute and innocent)
Jan 26, 2017 7:55 pm
Whoa, Moofsalot! Will the baby's name begin with the letter X? :-) Yeah take good care of yourself. I'm sure everybody here wishes you the best!
Jan 27, 2017 12:26 am
Congrats.

As for me, guess I got lucky. At first I thought I managed to get tendonitis on my hand, but the pain subsided pretty quickly, so I guess it was just a pulled muscle or some shit...
Jan 27, 2017 12:35 am
Congratulations! My wife had completely different experiences each trimester, so if that means anything you'll be better very soon!
Jan 27, 2017 1:08 am
Congrats! First one? Mine were both terrible, but worth it. I adore my girls, even when they drive me crazy.
Jan 27, 2017 4:40 am
Congrats Moofs, and I (sort of but not really) feel your pain. More from an outside perspective. My wife had HORRID all-day sickness with our twins last year. Every single smell made her sick, and she found this out like three days before Christmas 2015.

Thankfully, these two are the (now 6 mo. old) results of all her suffering:
[ +- ] Munchkins
I hope you feel better soon!
Jan 27, 2017 3:47 pm
Thanks all! This will be my second. My first is about to turn 2 so this will be an interesting experience.

Strangely I've learned to live with being sick all the time and have not missed a day of work. All of my fun time, however, has suffered. Boooooo.
Feb 1, 2017 11:04 pm
Migraine: no posts tonight
Feb 1, 2017 11:25 pm
Congratulations, Moofs!

I hope it passes quickly, Marithyme.
Feb 2, 2017 7:30 pm
Gods, as a chronic migraine sufferer I feel your pain, Marithyme! Rest up, and see you on the other side.
Feb 3, 2017 12:15 am
Thanks, guys. It's finally fading...hooray!
Feb 6, 2017 5:35 am
I have a two day training starting tomorrow (monday). I'll probably only be able to post very late in the evening but I will be sure I'm up to date in all my games
Feb 10, 2017 8:44 am
This is actually a bit late, but I'm currently house sitting and as I keep all my notes on my PC at home updates on threads that I GM might be a bit intermittent. I'll be back at my computer in two days, and may just wing some threads. I should still be active on threads I play on.
Feb 13, 2017 5:19 am
Will be up to my neck in work for the next 48 hrs.
Feb 14, 2017 2:39 am
I'm off to ski for another week (it's winter!) starting Saturday through Friday/Saturday. Might be able to/inclined to post while I'm away, but best not to guarantee it. I'll make a note in each of my games as well.
Feb 14, 2017 3:55 am
Wasn't able to get on today so if my character is holding up play in one of your games feel free to move him along. I should be back to posting tomorrow evening.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.