Absences

load previous
Feb 23, 2017 8:16 pm
FYI I'll be out of town starting tonight thru Mon. night. I'll likely still update, just not as much as usual.
Feb 26, 2017 3:00 am
FYI I've picked up my daughter's stomach bug so may be slow to getting posts up...
Feb 26, 2017 3:05 am
Moofsalot says:
FYI I've picked up my daughter's stomach bug so may be slow to getting posts up...
Get well soon!
Feb 26, 2017 5:22 pm
Sorry to hear that, Moofs. Hope you're feeling better!

Between my normal work schedule during the day and my bi-weekly RL Star Wars game in the evening I most likely will not be making any posts tomorrow (27th). If I'm holding something up in one of your games please feel free to play "What would Szemely do?" with my character.
Last edited February 26, 2017 8:37 pm
Feb 27, 2017 8:16 pm
Hi everyone. I just want to apologise for my long absence, I hope I didn't leave too many of you in the lurch. Things just got a bit much, I had overcommitted myself (not just on this site) and didn't handle it too well. Again, sorry.

I'm planning to ease back in here, if that's okay, but this time I'll just have one or two games on the go.
Feb 27, 2017 11:41 pm
Welcome back! Wise to take a break when you need to, and you did it in a respectful way. If/when you want your game back, let me know. They're still going strong; great group and a few new players joined, all adding something interesting to the mix.
Feb 28, 2017 7:23 pm
hey all,

hopefully everyone I play/run games with sees this

sorry about my posting becoming more infrequent. usually I update my posts at night after the kid's asleep but for the past week I've been sitting down at the computer and passing out. work has also gotten a bit busier so I can't update as frequently there right now. and magic: the gather puzzle quest has been sucking my life away.

also, I don't post on weekends. I've seen a few threads take off over the weekends. I need to give myself a break.

I'm still involved! just trying to get back into the swing of things!
Mar 1, 2017 1:19 pm
Hi. Due to sickness at the warehouse at work, I have had to step in both before and after regular work (basically a double shift). Since I've gotten used to a comfy office job, and I haven't had physical labor in years, my soft blubbery body will probably crash the moment I step inside my home. I probably won't post until tomorrow much until the weekend at the soonest.
Mar 3, 2017 5:17 am
Acknowledge Darth -- s'ok. Sometimes things demand our time. For example, Mass Effect: Andromeda is due out soon. You can bet your tooshie I'll be playing the heck out of that and it'll slow me down here a little. :)
Mar 7, 2017 12:19 am
Traveling today and tomorrow and hotel wifi is giving me the what for, so may be incognito until tomorrow night or Wed am.
Mar 13, 2017 2:05 am
Bi-weekly live Star Wars RPG tomorrow night (March 13th) so my presence here may be a little thin.
Mar 14, 2017 5:57 pm
stepping away from the web and my pc for a periode, so wont be online/available till april first.
Posted in all games just to make sure :)
Mar 15, 2017 2:10 pm
Another hectic weekend at work + I'm coming down with something. Probably won't be hearing from me til Sunday.
Mar 15, 2017 9:35 pm
I'm currently nearby and checking but unable to block off time to post... should get some respite soon. Sorry to all those I'm gaming with/near!
Mar 16, 2017 2:31 am
ack - thanks for the heads up!
Mar 16, 2017 11:31 pm
unable to post tonight or tomorrow night; back again on Saturday
Mar 17, 2017 12:42 am
Got a sick kid, might not be able to post the next couple days.
Mar 17, 2017 5:30 am
Things in my life are getting kinda hectic and I'm finding it harder to post. sorry for the inconvenience but for now i'll have to bow out of my games. Hopefully in the future I can start back posting again, but for now I need to stop. Thanks for all the fun.
Mar 17, 2017 4:33 pm
I won't be able to post tomorrow, back on sunday
Mar 21, 2017 1:19 pm
I've been a bit negligent on posting the past week. Things are busy at home and at work. Hoping to get caught up this week. Apologies to those I am in games with!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.