Absences

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 8, 2015 3:12 pm
A thread for people to announce that they'll be away from the site for a while for medical recuperation, travel, family emergency, whatever, so they don't have to post the same info to every game they play.
Nov 9, 2015 9:42 pm
This is a good idea, well if people use it, it will be. I will try and remember and lead the charge. I got some moving and stuff coming up that could put em out of pocket for a few days at a time.
Nov 10, 2015 10:17 pm
I'll be on vacation from 11/21 - 11/28. As a result, I expect not to post in any games I'm in or in the two Star Wars FFG games I'm running. I might but it depends a lot on the family and the books and the pina coladas, to be frank.

While I'm away, any GM is encouraged and welcomed to move/drive my player characters on my behalf. Games in question are:

D Buster (spaceseeker)
Modern Magic (PhantomNimbus)
Star Wars The Old Republic (Darth Wash)
Talos Crimson Crusade (lunitar)
Train Busters (spaceseeker)
Last edited November 10, 2015 10:17 pm
Nov 21, 2015 5:06 am
I'm at a wedding this weekend, so I'll be iffy on my games. I was hoping the hotel would have free WiFi, but it doesn't, which I find very silly (given how much the Marriott charges, you'd think they'd throw in WiFi....
Nov 22, 2015 5:37 am
falryx says:
I'll be on vacation from 11/21 - 11/28. As a result, I expect not to post in any games I'm in or in the two Star Wars FFG games I'm running. I might but it depends a lot on the family and the books and the pina coladas, to be frank.

While I'm away, any GM is encouraged and welcomed to move/drive my player characters on my behalf. Games in question are:

D Buster (spaceseeker)
Modern Magic (PhantomNimbus)
Star Wars The Old Republic (Darth Wash)
Talos Crimson Crusade (lunitar)
Train Busters (spaceseeker)
Mostly just a reminder. On Maui now. I will try to keep abreast of what's going on. But don't block on me.
Nov 24, 2015 5:00 pm
I'm traveling to Paris for the next three days (I leave tomorrow and I return on Saturday afternoon), so my activity will be lower than normal for a non-weekend. Possibly, I may not be post at all!

I'll make up for it with tons of posting when I'm back!

Games affected:

EOTE: A Disruptive Commodity
Red Hand of Doom
Castle Ravenloft
D Busters
Star Wars the Old Republic
S2: White Plume Mountain
Star Wars Age of Rebellion: A Beginner Adventure
Paranoia: Into the Outdoors
Nov 25, 2015 4:24 pm
I am hosting Thanksgiving tomorrow, so it's likely that I will only have a chance to post once, early in the morning (after putting the bird in the oven). That means that, depending on turn orders and initiative, I won't post in a game on Thursday, 26 November. For the games I run, it means that I may post before everyone takes their turn.

Games I run:
- Strange Allies
- Dungeon Busters

Games I play:
- ToEE
- The Octagon
- Dead End Job
- The Old Guard
- Save Haven
- Orphans of Waterdeep
- Blood in Ferelden
- White Plume Mountain
- Lost Mine of Phandelver
- Star Wars Force & Destiny

as well as a few others which are still getting ready to start.
Nov 26, 2015 7:41 pm
I have a ton of cake orders scheduled and it's going to be a brutal 36 hours here at work starting now. Consequently I will probably not be posting during that time period.

Games I play:
-Dragon Pool
-The Octagon - Another Purpose
-Elemental Champions
-Dungeonslayers - Tales from the Freelands
-The Daimyo's Gambit
-Castle Ravenloft
-Lost Mine of Phandelver
-The Temple of Elemental Evil (1987)
-Talos in Search of the old ways
-Starslayers - Stray Dogs
-Cthulhu Madness: Matrix Story Telling Game
-Strange Allies - Skyrealms of Jorune
-One Shot - All Outta Bubblegum
-Talos: Darkness Rising
-Orphans of Waterdeep
-Dragon Age: Blood in Ferelden
-Anchorhead: The City of Eternal Light
-Ironholme
-D Busters: Against the Cult of the Reptile God
-S2: White Plume Mountain
-Modern Magic: San Waterdeep
-Out of the Abyss
-Rebirth of the Legion
-Kingdom of Birodalom

Quite a few of these are stalled games or ones that haven't started, and so will probably not notice me gone, but I've included them anyway just to be thorough.

Cheers!
Nov 27, 2015 12:11 am
... should I limit how many games you can join...? :p
Nov 27, 2015 6:47 am
Keleth says:
... should I limit how many games you can join...? :p
Your call :-) I won't hold it against you.
Nov 28, 2015 5:38 pm
Bloody hell!! I can barely manage a couple of games.
Nov 30, 2015 5:32 pm
Thanks for the heads up. Good luck
Dec 5, 2015 6:33 am
I will be out for most, if not all of tomorrow, 12/5, for my real life DnD game
Dec 5, 2015 7:19 am
Naatkinson says:
I will be out for most, if not all of tomorrow, 12/5, for my real life DnD game
God, I miss real life D&D! Have fun, man!
Dec 5, 2015 7:03 pm
I apologize to those folks who are waiting for my moves; I usually post early in the morning. Today, however, we're busy getting ready for our annual trip to the Dickens Fair, and I may manage to post late if I can.
Dec 10, 2015 5:49 am
Reading and lightly posting today (12/9) and tomorrow (12/10) due to various work-important meetings I'm in which will consume my waking hours.

Most impacted will be GM'd games (Star Wars FAD, Star Wars AOR and Paranoia).
Dec 15, 2015 3:15 am
Internet's been wonky so I may pop up now and then but most likely not. DMPC me if necessary. Thanks!
Dec 19, 2015 3:23 am
I'm going to be absolutely slammed over the weekend working on an epic Star Wars - The Force Awakens birthday cake. Won't be able to post, sorry!
Dec 19, 2015 5:02 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I'm going to be absolutely slammed over the weekend working on an epic Star Wars - The Force Awakens birthday cake. Won't be able to post, sorry!
If you'd be willing, I'm sure we'd love to see it when it's made!
Dec 24, 2015 5:20 am
Work + holidays has me a bit slow. Hope to update things tonight/ tomorrow.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.