Absences

load previous
Jul 8, 2016 6:09 am
Brutal work weekend coming up. Will be unable to post for the next 48hrs.
Jul 11, 2016 11:57 pm
biz travel again this week (and every week for the rest of the summer). tue/wed this week. wed is all day meetings, so likely 0 posts from me on wed. tue has some posting potential.
Jul 17, 2016 10:18 am
I'm leaving for the holidays till the end of the month. I'm not sure I'll have an internet access given I'm traveling abroad.
Jul 18, 2016 4:36 am
About to be moving for a few days. Will try and keep up when I'm not driving across the country and stressed out of my mind.
Jul 18, 2016 11:00 am
DJForeclosure says:
About to be moving for a few days. Will try and keep up when I'm not driving across the country and stressed out of my mind.
Best of luck with the move!
Jul 18, 2016 3:10 pm
DJForeclosure says:
I'd like to point out the connection between your GP name DJForeclosure and the need for a stressful move, but then I'd get all uncomfortable and awkward, so never mind.
Jul 19, 2016 3:17 pm
I will be posting sparsely for the next day or so. We are watching our 1.5 year old niece while her little brother prepares for entry into the world!
Jul 19, 2016 6:01 pm
I'm going to be out of town Wednesday afternoon through Friday evening, possible Saturday afternoon. Sparse posting until the weekend.
Jul 19, 2016 6:07 pm
I'll be AFK tomorrow afternoon and Thursday, with little time for posting other than late in the evenings.
Jul 19, 2016 7:06 pm
Qralloq says:
DJForeclosure says:
I'd like to point out the connection between your GP name DJForeclosure and the need for a stressful move, but then I'd get all uncomfortable and awkward, so never mind.
Well played.

- Posted from a PA gas station next to a car full of my hungry cats.
Jul 20, 2016 7:17 pm
To all my players, and my GMs. As some of you know I'm doing demoing at GenCon this year for FFG. That on top of family stuff has caused my posts to slow like crazy. I can't guarantee much over the next two weeks up to GenCon and then for that week I'll pretty much just not post at all. After that I can pick up my posting schedule again.

So just a heads up this will cool for a bit until then. Thanks, and I'll see everyone on the other side. Hopefully without ConCrud.
Jul 20, 2016 9:05 pm
PhantomNimbus says:
To all my players, and my GMs. As some of you know I'm doing demoing at GenCon this year for FFG. That on top of family stuff has caused my posts to slow like crazy. I can't guarantee much over the next two weeks up to GenCon and then for that week I'll pretty much just not post at all. After that I can pick up my posting schedule again.

So just a heads up this will cool for a bit until then. Thanks, and I'll see everyone on the other side. Hopefully without ConCrud.
I assume you don't mind if I take actions for you in the DnD5 game as necessary?
Jul 21, 2016 3:32 pm
Ah, yes. Any of the GMs can feel free to NPC my character, or if they must, feel free to boot me if you would rather. I know the length of absence is a bit long so do what you have to do. No hard feelings. :)
Jul 21, 2016 3:44 pm
I'm going camping this weekend with the fam, and as such, will be offline. I'll be back to posting on Monday.
Jul 22, 2016 2:48 pm
I'm effectively going camping this weekend -- off to a wedding in central washington. i'll be back to normal sunday night.
Jul 25, 2016 5:23 pm
...and on a plane soon to the east coast for work. My games/characters may be slow to move -- GMs are encouraged to act as me if it helps move things along.
Jul 28, 2016 5:51 pm
I am leaving for Cedar Point tomorrow morning (Friday, July 29th) and won't get back until late Sunday night (July 31st). I'll be recuperating on Monday, so my posting may be slow until Tuesday.
Jul 28, 2016 6:09 pm
Oh wow, almost all of my 20+ games have new posts! *excited* Oh hell, it's all Naatkinson taking leave LOL! Have a good trip, buddy! :-D
Jul 28, 2016 9:12 pm
Ha yeah, that's when I realized we're in a lot of games together...
Jul 30, 2016 2:35 pm
I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow and will be returning in a week. I'm not sure if I'll have wifi, so if I don't post, that's why. GMs of games I'm in, pilot my characters as needed to get things moving. players of games I run, please try to entertain each other until I get back.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.